JapFEST 2014 - Looks like rain

For all those going to this, forecasts say rain atm. Fingers crossed it changes. Otherwise I'll be packing my marquee too. Not too keen either as I'm going on track.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2653597

I think tracks are great when it rains, you learn so much about the cars characteristics and it gives you a great chance to explore the limits of grip in relative safety :)

• Like 1

It's rained every track day I've done :lol: sorry!

I get more pi**ed off at the muddy ground

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cancel. Your. Track. Time. NOW!!!! :D

Can we stop assuming I'm going to write my car off :lol: @ Combe we are going to find out that I'm an exceptional drifter along with a Supercharger Lapper ;)

Can we stop assuming I'm going to write my car off :lol: @ Combe we are going to find out that I'm an exceptional drifter along with a Supercharger Lapper ;)

You will get to lap me - No point taking mine out if it's raining I've played that game at CC before - not much fun at all :(

• Like 1

You will get to lap me - No point taking mine out if it's raining I've played that game at CC before - not much fun at all :(

I was about to say I have high hopes for the weather saturday...then looked out the window :/