Anything I should get from Tokyo?

gstraw

Hey,

I'm going to Tokyo very soon and i was wondering if there are any things i should maybe get for my car whilst I'm out there? I've not owned the zed long enough to know what parts are very good and only in japan or cheaper in japan. for the celica, i got a few things when i studied out there like C one motorsport suspension parts and blitz air intake etc.

is there anything anyone would think that would be a good thing to bring back? needs to fit in a suitcase though!

on another note I'm gonna try visiting the nissan factory in yokohama but its all in japanese so i need to persuade one of my japanese mates to come with and translate!

Before you go buy bullet train ticket it is about165 for a week. So you can go Yokohama, Kyoto etc.

I went to all places and bought lots of things for rx-7. It is lovely place and people are lively and trains and tubes are so clean and on time.

I can talk about Tokyo for hours if you need any other info just give me a pm

Enjoy ur trip

Have a great trip to Tokyo check out The Racers Cafe a must do is Saga World in Tokyo Bay check out the

driving simulators using real cars brilliant place.

Down load the Tokyo Metro app and Metro Nav TK before you go, great help.

As Almeida said hit Kyoto, Nara, Niko etc.

Loads of great places to go. :thumbs:

I've been thinking of changing the nissan burger badges front and rear to the "Z" ones you often see on the 350's but not sure if you can get them for the 370's with just the 'slash' on the middle part of the Z rather than the 3 square dots or blank. And decent quality ones as some I have seen made for the 350's that have tarnished all too quickly.

If that appeals (and you want to get a spare pair....... ;):lol: )