"Simply Japanese" - August 3rd - Beaulieu Motor Museum.

Lexx

As some of you know, I am an interclub NEO over on 300zx.co.uk/

One of the members there "FunkySi" is putting together a club stand for Simply Japanese. HE is keen for it to be a big stand with as many varients of the Z car as possible.

Information from Si:

Simply Japanese - 3 August 2014

-

Joint South West / South Central / South East event!

Following the success of the Haynes Motor Museum meet that I managed to organise in a week and last year's Beaulieu meet, Steve (z32bolt), Howard (bigh), Terry and myself are organising what could be one of the biggest southern meets the club has seen for many years for the summer of this year! This is aimed at the South West, South Central and South East regions, but of course, this is open to EVERYONE and we'd love to see as many attend as possible!

Beaulieu Motor Museum is holding its yearly 'Simply Japanese' meet again this year - Steve did do something similar last year and got a good number there, some 30 cars - due to the anniversaries of the Z32 (25 years) and the S30 (45 years) we want to make this a joint region and multi club event and get the numbers up further!

http://www.beaulieu.co.uk/beaulieu-e...imply-japanese

Other than than Japfest at CC, we really don't have much going on south of the M4 in terms of large meets. This will be a great event if you're visiting solo, with another half, or with family!

We will be attending this show as 300zx.co.uk, but also hope to have support, as we often do, from the UK Zclub, 350 and 370 owners club. I have spoken with the event organiser and have arranged that we will have our own 'Z' stand, in addition, Gary is also supplying us with a new club banner. I am also proposing that we try and get some sort of blurb into one of the classic car magazines too!

There is a cost, but it's very small. £10 per person, or £5 for children. TBH, that's the same price as a pub meal!

Beaulieu is a great venue, the area around it is stunning, being in the New Forest, the museum itself is fantastic and there's plenty to do there for everyone - in essence, a great day out for all. I understand you get access to the Abbey, the museum and there are events for kids to do, birds of prey on display etc. If possible, later on down the line, I may try to get a pro-photographer along (my neighbour in actual fact) for those of you before the show who want to get some really good hi-res images of your cars - there may be a small cost to this also.

Si should hopefully be over at some point to tell you more.

Current names list:

1) Funkysi

2) Jimmer

3) z32bolt

4) bigh

5) Terry

6) ianl

7) hellraiser

8) 300_zedx

9) AndrewG

10) sdriver73

11) rolandas

12) spin doctor

13) Gio (tentative)

14) icewhitebear

15) gray (tentative)

16) 02pmal

17) pig

18) SteveE

19) nomisf

20) groover

21) veilside01702

22) wchestnutt

23) joelyp

24) RichardSmith

25) Andy300zx

• 4 weeks later...

I'm passing all this info onto Si from the 300zx forum who is organising.

He assures me he will pay a visit here soon and post up some details and answer the questions.

• Like 1

Myself +1 will be coming. The trouble is they say that to park together we all have to arrive at the same time, is that right?

Don't think that applied if we were having a group stand, might be wrong but think that was just for those buying individual tickets but wanting to park next to each other.

I'm passing all this info onto Si from the 300zx forum who is organising.

He assures me he will pay a visit here soon and post up some details and answer the questions.

Cheers Lexx, will keep an eye out.............. :oops: need to be careful what I say about eyes on this forum :lol:

• 2 weeks later...