"Simply Japanese" - August 3rd - Beaulieu Motor Museum.

Lexx

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just to jog some memories and will be starting to push, this little gem In the calendar is fast approaching, sneaking up us. Let start getting some proper numbers. Last year had a damn good turn out.

Plenty of late spec zeds such as the 350, so let's get this show going. I think we covered every z chassis from the original to present day with no gaps, that's a real achievement.

There really isn't anything quite like 30-40 different zeds rumbling through the forest in convoy.

I'm passing all this info onto Si from the 300zx forum who is organising.

He assures me he will pay a visit here soon and post up some details and answer the questions.

We will be sorting things out between us both I believe mate, I'm already here on and anyways ;) I will make sure to keep the information current between Zclub, 300zx.co.uk and 350uk so don't worry.

They do normally state that you should arrive together, last year we had a fantastic convoy in from the applemore tescos, you can see some pics of that in the initial post by Si. However a few latecomers easily made their way to us, we had by far the largest single marque group! I believe so has already spoken about something a little more concrete around our stand. Any issues give either of us a shout and we can fill you in.

• Like 1

As per the initial post it's £10 for adults and £5 for children, this gives to access to all attractions on site, I will check that. This only applies if your arriving in Japanese vechile though, otherwise you will be arriving as a spectator only and be paying full entry to the site which is £18 for an adult or for a family 2 adults 2 kids £47 odd quid, so quite a saving on entrance fees.

Right guys! Apologies for being lame and not appearing on here sooner! Been really busy and also have been out of the country! Anyway, that aside, I have been speaking with Caroline at Beaulieu today and we'll soon be needing final numbers as she needs to know how big our club plot will need to be (which answers a previously asked question regarding parking together). If I can have final names by the end of the month, that would be great.

So far, I have 25 from the 300zx owners club, I can see interest in here from the following:

If there are any of you that can not make this date, please can you let me know asap, perversely, if there are any of you that still want to go and haven't registered an interest, please speak now or forever be silent! smile.gif

1) grundy225

2) Aliveboy (providing his 'then wife' will release him from his shakles)

3) Humpy (poss)

4) A9H-RX

5) Edd20022

6) Almeida1234

7) andy james

8) buster

9) kite 350

10) Ebized

11) Yampiedog (poss)

12) Kraziekatz1 (poss)

13) firemansim

14) CharlieGSXR

15) Harryjax

16) Will370z (?)

In terms of booking, this needs to be done independently either over the phone, via their website or on the day at the gate.

We also have a number of cars from the Zclub - hoping to push 40+ cars in total, which is a healthy number.

Edited by funkysi
  • Like 1

Right guys! Apologies for being lame and not appearing on here sooner! Been really busy and also have been out of the country! Anyway, that aside, I have been speaking with Caroline at Beaulieu today and we'll soon be needing final numbers as she needs to know how big our club plot will need to be (which answers a previously asked question regarding parking together). If I can have final names by the end of the month, that would be great.

So far, I have 25 from the 300zx owners club, I can see interest in here from the following:

If there are any of you that can not make this date, please can you let me know asap, perversely, if there are any of you that still want to go and haven't registered an interest, please speak now or forever be silent! smile.gif

1) grundy225

2) Aliveboy (providing his 'then wife' will release him from his shakles)

3) Humpy (poss)

4) A9H-RX

5) Edd20022

6) Almeida1234

7) andy james

8) buster

9) kite 350

10) Ebized

11) Yampiedog (poss)

12) Kraziekatz1 (poss)

13) firemansim

14) CharlieGSXR

15) Harryjax

16) Will370z (?)

In terms of booking, this needs to be done independently either over the phone, via their website or on the day at the gate.

We also have a number of cars from the Zclub - hoping to push 40+ cars in total, which is a healthy number.

Sorry, I'm dropping out :(

Only a small number have dropped out, so I'll be looking to get a stand capable of holding up to 40 cars. We have around 25 on the Z32 forum, a couple from Zclub and the 15 we have here. I am sure numbers will change slightly, but that should give us a decent enough plot.

Nearler the time, Steve (z32bolt) and I will arrange meet points and/or convoys for those driving from further afield. I'll be driving down from the Bristol area, Steve is local-ish.

• Like 1

Only a small number have dropped out, so I'll be looking to get a stand capable of holding up to 40 cars. We have around 25 on the Z32 forum, a couple from Zclub and the 15 we have here. I am sure numbers will change slightly, but that should give us a decent enough plot.

Nearler the time, Steve (z32bolt) and I will arrange meet points and/or convoys for those driving from further afield. I'll be driving down from the Bristol area, Steve is local-ish.

I reckon are numbers will increase from this forum. A great day out and I am sure more will put themselves down for this!

If your driving down from Bristol I will join in with you. I live in Trowbridge so could meet you on route. Let me know what route you're planning to take. ;)

:thumbs:

Edited by Harryjax

If your driving down from Bristol I will join in with you. I live in Trowbridge so could meet you on route. Let me know what route you're planning to take. ;)

:thumbs:

Sounds good to me. I was looking at taking the A350 pretty much all the way there out of Chippenham or take the A36 and maybe meet in Warminster, so that works quite well. I'll fix up convoy/meet points in the coming few weeks, but I'm up for that.

Those others, thanks, I'll add you to the list and will do a final roll call a few weeks before the event so that we have enough parking spaces. I think we'll still be around the 40-45 car mark, which is excellent!

Remember also, that if your name's down and you're going, you'll need to register on the Beaulieu website for tickets, or via phone. I think you might be able to pay on the gate.

We'll meet a few miles off site before hand and will travel in in a large convoy at the organiser's request. :)

• Like 1