23yo Buys an R8 from his Youtube Channel

Grundy

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/373446/Supercar-geek-racks-up-enough-cash-from-YouTube-channel-to-buy-his-own-Audi-R8

Manages to raise enough money to afford an R8 from publishing videos on youtube (Pretty pointless videos if I may add :lol: ) - I.e. 'Exotic Cars' revving at lights, driving convertibles in the rain etc.

Annoys me :lol: Maybe I'm jealous I don't know, says he's a petrol head, yet he buys an R8....

"Paul, who lives with his parents"

So he decides to buy a 6 year old R8 instead of move out

Clever chap

In all fairness, I'd do the same :lol:

I wouldn't blow all of it on a car 10/20 grand on a car, 10 grand modding, 20grand for a deposit.

Just wait for me at Combe on track Stevo ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There was some 'interesting' offs in last years Z club session :lol:

:surrender: :surrender:

:surrender:

"Paul, who lives with his parents"

So he decides to buy a 6 year old R8 instead of move out

Clever chap

Took the words right out of my mouth!

What a fool. Still getting an R8 on £1700 a month he mustn't be able to buy anything let alone run it and maintain it

Fair play to the kid, think I was in my 1.6 Astra when I was 23 :lol:

Anyway im off to create a youtube channel of some sorts....

Just title every video you put up as "girls kissing" or "girls experimenting" and voila 1 million hits from teenage boys in just ten minutes. :lol:

Then just sit back and watch the advertising revenue roll in. B)

It's a £50k car, tops. On a PCP, he'll be paying around £750 a month assuming minimum deposit. The R8 isn't going to suddenly plummet in value, so fair play to him for buying something awesome for cheaps.

Annoys me :lol: Maybe I'm jealous I don't know, says he's a petrol head, yet he buys an R8....

what's not petrol head about an R8? V8 mid engine 4wd sports car that shares the underpinnings of a Lamborghini and does 0-100 a hell of a lot quicker than most things on the road. God what a dullard its like he bought a Vauxhall or something.

The business im in we work with a lot of youtubers. £9k is nothing from that video.

Most decent ig people who are with proper networks like Maker studios, get $10 for every 1k views. Pewdiepie gets that, and he has 2-3 new videos up a day, each with 1-3 million views in 2-3days (and all his old stuff isgetting views constantly).

Disney just bought Maker for $500 Million I believe. WarnerBros bought a huge part of Machinima

I should add, to do one video with Pewdiepie it will cost you somewhere between £30k to £100k. (and don't forget he still gets the money from the views on top)

Pewdiepie is almost the sole reason why Flappy bird became big. (NOT Buzzfeed as people claim although that will have helped)

Edited by neo-ninja