The "How Old Are You?" Thread

pjf1985

302421 hours old approximately. ;)

About 34.5 then....well someone had to

:D

Was going to put it in seconds but I thought that's just taking the pi**. :lol:;)

Haha it would . Then I'd feel really old.

Lot's older than you & me both on here, ...but I think the young one's are starting to take over now. :lol:;)

Was going to put it in seconds but I thought that's just taking the pi**. :lol:;)

Lot's older than you & me both on here, ...but I think the young one's are starting to take over now. :lol:;)

Well when I was a lad first car was a mk2 fiesta XR2 at 19 . MR2 at 21 .Celica at 23 .RX8 at 29. I like jap cars! So you young un's have started well. Haha

Why's everyone saying how old they were when they purchased? Does it matter what age you were when you bought it? Is it like a d!ck measuring contest or something?

I cant measure mine, too small :(

Well when I was a lad first car was a mk2 fiesta XR2 at 19 . MR2 at 21 .Celica at 23 .RX8 at 29. I like jap cars! So you young un's have started well. Haha

My first car at 19 was a Capri 1.6. Second car was a Capri 2.0. :blush:

My first car at 19 was a Capri 1.6. Second car was a Capri 2.0. :blush:

You two where spoilt. :lol:

My first car when I was 17 years old was a 1988 Nissan Micra Mk1 998cc. :scare::thumbdown:

By 19 years old I had a 1992 Seat Ibiza SXI 1.5 ~ not much better but it did have a "systeme Porsche" tuned cylinder head so I got Kudos from my mates. :lol:

Age is just a number :-) I still feel 18 anyway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still feel like an 18 year old as well....................its just that the missus won't let me have one :wacko::blush:

• Like 1

I still feel like an 18 year old as well....................its just that the missus won't let me have one :wacko::blush:

Oh get away wannabe - you never grew up anyway :p:lol:

• Like 1

lol the wife's same as yours they just don't care about us lol

0-60 took me from 1953 to 2013 - that would be an average speed of 0.00000008266631mph*. Some of you may be able to calculate my current age.

*that's based on me being in my current 370z, assuming I travelled 230ft, which I think is about the distance it covers when going from 0-60, but in my case, it took me 525,040 hours to get to 60 (just like everyone else). Unless I'm very much mistaken...

• Like 1

0-60 took me from 1953 to 2013 - that would be an average speed of 0.00000008266631mph*. Some of you may be able to calculate my current age.

*that's based on me being in my current 370z, assuming I travelled 230ft, which I think is about the distance it covers when going from 0-60, but in my case, it took me 525,040 hours to get to 60 (just like everyone else). Unless I'm very much mistaken...

No :wheelchair: :wheelchair: ... :lol: :lol: