Whats next?

neo-ninja

I have been playing with the idea of moving on from the 350z. Loved every moment I have had it, not done a huge amount of miles in the 4 years or so but its been great fun!

Although my problem at the moment is I cannot really find its replacement. I want something of similar ilk, with not more then around 40-50k miles but don't really want to spend more then £16k. 370zs at the moment seem to be a little more then that. I also want to get something that is similar cost fuel, servicing etc..

Is there anything?

Not sure tbh but with all this talk on here lately of Skyline R33/R34/R35's I think that may be where I next go looking for a new motor. :lol:B)

Can't imagine selling my Zed at the moment but then I've not had it anywhere near as long as you have. Have you thought about investing some cash in a Supercharger set up for your Zed maybe? That would definitely change the way it drives for you and cost you probably no more than £5K odd to do. ;)

@Ekona - ideally something around 16k, no more then 55k miles done, something fairly speedy, not older then 6-7 years. Would love it to have some gadgets and gizmos as it will be used for an every day car.

Also really needs to be about the same price to run, service etc..

I have had a rummage around on the usual sites, autotrader, pistonheads etc.. but nothing really is jumping out.

Yeah it seems like z4m might be my only option, but that sort of feels like a step down in a way as i decided over a z4 to get the Zed.

IM thinking i may hold out for a 370 really.

Sounds like a good plan if you ask me. ;)

Its strange as when i looked a few months back im sure there were a few on for around the 14k mark but now there are none around for less then around 16k

Yeah it seems like z4m might be my only option, but that sort of feels like a step down in a way as i decided over a z4 to get the Zed.

Sounds like a good plan if you ask me. ;)

Its strange as when i looked a few months back im sure there were a few on for around the 14k mark but now there are none around for less then around 16k

Two seconds on Autotrader and bang; http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201403032214389/sort/default/usedcars/radius/200/make/nissan/onesearchad/used%2Cnearlynew%2Cnew/postcode/cf158rl/page/1/model/370z?logcode=p

B):lol:

The rest though are as you say more or less around the £16-18K mark atleast. ;)

Im not a bug fan of the Z4 (as we probably all know!) but from what I hear you just cannot compare a Z4 to a Z4M......the M is supposed to be one serious piece of kit.