to be or not to be...

Surely that's a members car? Looks good from the advert. Might be able to get a bit off the price. Someone will likely correct me but check the level of the lowering springs. I thought with the Eibachs you need to get some other bits to correct the geometry and that's not mentioned in the advert. Might cause uneven tyre wear. All of the main pictures are only of one side so check the other side for hidden damage maybe?

Like the advert says, tasteful mods indeed.

Welcome aboard. :welcome:

That Zed does look great but the price is a little high even for a good low mileage example but you never know he may come down on price. Can't hurt to go & look at it and have a chat with the owner.

Although that members car for sale that GIXXERUK posted does look a lot better, especially for the price. :thumbs:

• Like 1

The rear bumper was repaired and painted incredibly badly.. This is what I found when I got down and looked under the bumper.. HPI was clear so my guess is someone has stacked it and tried to repair for a quick sale without fixing it properly. By the look of the impact you'd want to put it on a jig and find out what else is bent. Told the seller this and walked away.

The rear bumper was repaired and painted incredibly badly.. This is what I found when I got down and looked under the bumper.. HPI was clear so my guess is someone has stacked it and tried to repair for a quick sale without fixing it properly. By the look of the impact you'd want to put it on a jig and find out what else is bent. Told the seller this and walked away.

Quick sale at a high price ! What a waste of you're time and money ! Unfortunately someone will buy it

Edited by GIXXERUK

What a pain in the ar*e for you and not to mention a waste of time & money. :rant: Frustrated for you. :angry:

Honestly I'd take a good look at some of the cars for sale on here and see if anything meets your needs. Lot's of genuine sellers on here. :thumbs:

He reduced the price by a grand by the time i'd got back home!

Really do hope no-one buys it without knowig about it.. it's fairly hefty damage.

I still gave him a low offer knowing i'd be putting it on a jig and finding out exactly what the extent of the damage was.. kinda glad he didn't take my offer now.

Anyone know of a clean, low mileage, black 350z, lower tax band would suit, let me know.

Thanks.

As Gm says... take a good look at some of the cars for sale on here.

I know its not guaranteed, but you've got more chance of getting something half decent owned by enthusiasts.

Be patient, the right one will pop up soon.

I searched for 4 months before buying one from here

• 4 months later...