How many miles have you got from a tank?

iLott

when I picked up my zed in Bognor Regis on the south coast of England I filled it to the brim and I got to about 20 miles away from Glasgow on a full tank, granted it was almost all motorway but like anybody with a new zed I wasn't doing 56 mph so in my eyes not bad for a full tank :)

I got 6.6mpg while I was at Bedford a few weeks back, made three £50 trips to the pumps.

As my 370 is just a toy as such, when I do tend to drive it I tend to drive it harder than say an average daily driver.

Normally get about 300 miles out of it on the roads, I think thats pretty good for a 3.7L V6.

Since ownership it's averaged 24.9MPG.

More than happy to be honest. 6.6 was a bit of a let down though.

No, I can't beat that, 406 is my best. At last years Wales meet I filled up on the Thursday, drove from home to The Moreton on the Friday (about 20 miles all on dual carriageway) returned home later that evening and then back again the next morning did both the Saturday and Sunday runs and had about 20 miles left to DTE when I got home. I did cut out the last part of Sundays run but covered in all almost 280 miles over the weekend.

Pete