Rear bumpers - pic requests!

laidbackluke

All about that sexy chargespeed back end! :p

BTW what's the difference between the original and the replica?

Bragging rights :stir:

Is there a difference in quality or looks about it? What's the difference in price for the two as well?

Quality is about the same, price is a huge difference as you'd be lucky to find a genuine one this side of the pond

Is there a difference in quality or looks about it? What's the difference in price for the two as well?

Quality is about the same, price is a huge difference as you'd be lucky to find a genuine one this side of the pond

Yes price is a big difference, in fact I still have my Original Chargespeed to sell, which I need to do pretty soon as I'm sure RT Performance are getting tired of looking after it for me.

null_zps666313cb.jpg

Yes price is a big difference, in fact I still have my Original Chargespeed to sell, which I need to do pretty soon as I'm sure RT Performance are getting tired of looking after it for me.

null_zps666313cb.jpg

Well now I look rather silly :lol:

null_zps666313cb.jpg

Well now I look rather silly :lol:

I'm looking to get a chargespeed as my next fix to feed my zeditis lol. How much am I looking at to buy one, have it sprayed and fitted?

How much you looking for your one Wasso?

I like the TS but unsure about the vortex generators... On my list at some point...

Kaiser, what ya doin to the Mini?

It's a bright Orange Project :lol:

On hold due to house refurb - should be pulled out dusted off and finished this summer :thumbs:

Why wanna buy it :lol:

• 5 months later...

I would like a rear diffuser, are there any that fit around the K1?

i think tarmacs top secret style one does as i think parolle9 (spelt wrong sorry dude) has k1

its parello9 :lol:

:lol: but yeh here is a early pic of mine

null_zps6ff421d6.jpg

K1 fits nice! :blush:

sorry for the post necromancy, what exhuast you got there?