I have gone back to porsche

cmr1991

So, I recently swapped my 350z in + money for my Porsche Cayman S - 3.4

I used to own a Cayman S over a year ago, sold that and got my 350z as a run around car for a bit, The zed served me well but I decided to go back to porsche.

EDIT: by run around, I mean toy that used to get abused! Very good car, would 100% one day own another.

and here it is : - I spent the day detailing it... drove it out the workshop into a slurry of mud and snow... brilliant :/

10rvno5.jpg

Edited by cmr1991
  • Like 3

This is what I done/used with the detailing. :

Autoglym shampoo,

Then I dryed the car and used my buffing machine with Maguires cutting compound, we took all the cutting compound off by hand,

We then went over the more deeper scratches with t cut both with buffing machine then by hand.

Then we used Autoglym super resin polish, again on the machine and took it off by hand,

finally we applied Autoglym gloss wax by hand and took it off with a finishing pad on the machine.

We used Autoglym glass polish on the all the glass and went around all the plastics taking overspray from the polish off.

That was everything, wet blacked the wheels etc but was pointless as I had to drive back through a mud pit haha

Roughly the same as the Zed, Mine is up for renewal in april and had to pay £28 to change it over.

At 21 I paid 1.2k for my old cayman S,and around 800 for my zed (I think can't really remember) I am 22 now with an extra 1year NCB so expect it to be around the £850-950 mark.

Pretty much the same as the zed give or take a few quid.

EDIT :

JUST DONE A QUICK QUOTE: £700 with admiral that was if I was to take a new policy out today, counting that I have a total of 3 NCB which I don't until it renews in april

Edited by cmr1991