Hi guys I'm Kris from Deeside in North Wales.

I currently own a Astra GSi Turbo which I've had for nearly two years and I fancy a change. I've been looking at 350z's for a while now and I'm interested in buying one within the next few weeks. Always been a fan but due to insurance prices I thought I'd get a couple more years of driving experience and no claims to get reasonable quotes! From the information I've read on here I'll be going for the Zed with the HR engine. Look forward to speaking to you guys soon!

Few pictures of my current car

kn4nn.jpg

tzeg.jpg

wzdx.jpg

ss8o.jpg

Edited by KrisRatcliffe

Welcome aboard from South Wales. :D Clean looking GSi you have. ;)

Some info you may find useful below;

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/22880-guide-for-new-memberspotential-buyers/

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/77426-buyers-guide/

Cheers mate!

Welcome to the forum. Make sure you pop along the the annual Wales weekender in May if you've found your Zed by then. Shouldnt be too far from you :thumbs:

Of course I'll be very interested in that. My insurance renewal is at the beginning of March so hopefully that's when I'll have one on the road.

:welcome:

Astra's are very popular On the forum, think there maybe a Vxr thread

You won't regret a 350z

I did look in to getting a VXR but I preferred the GSi. Seem to see VXR's everywhere! I can't wait for a change as for the past 4 years I've had a Vauxhall!

Welcome along, I'm just up the road from you in Buckley :) .

Pete

I have family that live in Buckley. Also use to work there!

Welcome to the forum and I can assure you you'll derive much more pleasure from throwing soap and water over a 350Z than your Astra. I'm not deriding your Astra in any way but you'll have more fun in just about every part of car ownership.

I know genuinely can't wait to be honest. Looking forward to the change!

• 2 weeks later...

Been looking at a possible purchase, asked a few questions using the potential buyers guide from here which is very helpful. Only issue is the car is about 4 hours drive away (230ish miles). Not concerned about the distance as I'm willing the travel for the right car. If anyone is local and willing to have a look at the car for me it would be very helpful and much appreciated, as it could save me and 8 hour journey for nothing. Originally I was going to see if anyone was local to come view it with me, but I seen someone mention that idea which could save me a lot of hassle. If it is possible for anyone to do so it would be a massive help to me. Although I do feel really cheeky asking for this request :-/

The link below is for the vehicle I am considering.

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201402131770068/sort/default/usedcars/keywords/313/onesearchad/used%2Cnearlynew%2Cnew/radius/1500/page/2/postcode/ch51an/model/350_z/make/nissan?logcode=p

Cheers, Kris.

Edited by KrisRatcliffe