Secret performance mods

Robothobo

I blame you wonderful people on this forum for this;-)

When I got my Zed I decided that I wasn't going to mod it, at all. After a stubby aerial I now have full on zeditis.

The stubby was a gateway drug into the murky world of modding.

However, here's my problem (one of many I'm sure). I can't make the Zed too much louder than it already is. Need to work on my wife for that one. I quite like the sound anyway. Due to this I'm ruling out intakes and exhausts, for the moment.

So my question is, what other mods can I do the will feed my addiction and maybe get a little bit of better performance. It's an HR so no plenum spacer required I guess.

I'm thinking an Uprev for sure but would that on its own do anything worthwhile?

Am I dreaming or should I man up and just get another exhaust;-)

Cheers

You'd get away with the intake buddy, You only notice it under full load, and even then it's not going to wake up the dead :thumbs:

Same with exhaust - Mines nice and subtle when it needs to be, and when you open up the throttle, thats when it wakes the dead ;)

Beware!

I started off with a key ring and look what happened to me...............

Andy you need rehab mate!!! Looks like your mrs has contacted Zeditis too now. :)

He has no chance he is coming over to see us again soon :p

Beware!

I started off with a key ring and look what happened to me...............

Andy you need rehab mate!!! Looks like your mrs has contacted Zeditis too now. :)

He has no chance he is coming over to see us again soon :p

Go to the Zed Shed for a Zeditus top up!

Once your hooked there is no known cure :scare:

My takeda dual ram intakes came with the car ;) ;)

I went for berks HFC's as I told the wife I wouldn't touch this one. She can't see them and she doesn't notice the difference. She may when I get the new exhaust tho but its a must do mod!

Edited by Bems

Haha I like it that you are scared off your wife/GF just tell her your exhaust is blowing and needs replacing ASAP or you might get a ticket buy the pigs for nose pollution simple :-). And just don't tell her about the intake cos birds never look under the hood ... There you go some lies ready made for you. Or as every one is saying MAN UP lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk