Finally I have a 370

Bobbyheinz

Hey all, so after lusting after one ever since I got my 350, I'm now the proud owner of a fully loaded white 370z GT.

I picked it up from Leeds yesterday and then drove the 222 miles back, so thought I'd share my initial thoughts

The good bits

*Looks - love it, aggressive and modern and I can honestly say the car's almost immaculate.

*Interior - sat nav and sound system are great. Also the seats are much better in my opinion. On the way down in the 350, I had to stop 3 times because my back was so sore...I've always had trouble with this on even shortish drives (I sound old...I'm only 23...I just knackered my back at the gym when I was a lot younger). Anyway, I only made one quick stop on the journey home and my back was absolutely fine....in conclusion I find the 370 way more comfortable.

*The handling feels very sharp and the steering much more responsive than the 350.

*The synchro rev is a nice wee addition especially when driving in heavy traffic...it just makes everything seem so effortless.

The not so good bits

*I know it's well established but bloody hell the exhaust is crap. Start up sounds like you're in a 2L Diesel 4x4 or something....I'll have to get that sorted

*I've also noticed that when I lean forward whilst belted in, the seat belt becomes slack and doesn't tighten itself as it should. Anyway ideas on how to sort this?

Also, do the 09/59 models not have the ability to stream music from a phone?

1623989_10151803700581442_522044657_o_zps54e85600.jpg

The wife seems to like her...always a plus haha

1613093_10151803700406442_953912651_o_zps1b95d7cf.jpg

1609312_10151803700331442_1230264344_o_zpsd27b0b82.jpg

Edited by Bobbyheinz

She look's gorgeous ~ the wife that is, not the Zed. :D

I jest, both look gorgeous. ;) ;)

As for the seat belt problem you could always buy one of those "CG" locks. I've heard that they are really good. :thumbs:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/like/300962998624?hlpht=true&ops=true&viphx=1&lpid=95&device=c&adtype=pla&crdt=0&ff3=1&ff11=ICEP3.0.0&ff12=67&ff13=80&ff14=95&ff19=0

• Like 2

As for the seat belt problem you could always buy one of those "CG" locks. I've heard that they are really good. :thumbs:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/like/300962998624?hlpht=true&ops=true&viphx=1&lpid=95&device=c&adtype=pla&crdt=0&ff3=1&ff11=ICEP3.0.0&ff12=67&ff13=80&ff14=95&ff19=0

GM you always comment on the ladies, I think you need some bromide! :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.ebay.co.u...4=95&ff19=0

GM you always comment on the ladies, I think you need some bromide! :lol: :lol: :lol:

^^ :lol:

Can't beat a good looking woman or car for the matter and nothing wrong with complimenting other's good taste in either or both. :D

I am happily engaged to my Mrs btw, ....& my Zed of course. :thumbs:

Thanks folks. Now I just need to stay off this forum to ensure I don't get the modding bug again

Congratulations on the purchase, the 370 look great in white.

Though regards to you not getting the bugging mod..... your screwed :lol: