Finally I have a 370

Bobbyheinz

After seeing this thread and all the comments it reminded me of the time I got my Rosie.

Not long after having it my wife said to me " How come you have a picture of your car as your wallpaper pic on your laptop and your phone - and not of me?

My reply was - cos I love my zed!

And then the fight started!!!!

Ho hum

Rich

• Like 1

My first 370 was an 09. Not sure about a phone but you can play music from an IPod using the analogue connection in the centre cubby - just need a cheap lead to plug it in via the headphone socket on the IPod. However, you have to change the songs/albums manually on the iPod whereas on the later models with Connect Premium you can select the songs/albums on the Nav screen itself and the IPod connects via a USB connection which replaced the analogue connector.

Edited by sipar69

After seeing this thread and all the comments it reminded me of the time I got my Rosie.

Not long after having it my wife said to me " How come you have a picture of your car as your wallpaper pic on your laptop and your phone - and not of me?

My reply was - cos I love my zed!

And then the fight started!!!!

Ho hum

Rich

haha that's the beauty of having both in one picture!

My first 370 was an 09. Not sure about a phone but you can play music from an IPod using the analogue connection in the centre cubby - just need a cheap lead to plug it in via the headphone socket on the IPod. However, you have to change the songs/albums manually on the iPod whereas on the later models with Connect Premium you can select the songs/albums on the Nav screen itself and the IPod connects via a USB connection which replaced the analogue connector.

Thanks mate I thought that must be the case...cheers for confirming

Cheers guys....yes re the modding bug I think I am screwed.

I ONLY want...

New exhaust

Wheels powder coated/painted anthracite

Black fangs and wing mirrors

Red calipers

Let's see how long I can resist haha

if you are having Black fangs and wing mirrors than you will be doing the rear above the exhaust :p and the list goes on :lol:

Cheers guys....yes re the modding bug I think I am screwed.

I ONLY want...

New exhaust

Wheels powder coated/painted anthracite

Black fangs and wing mirrors

Red calipers

Let's see how long I can resist haha

That's basically what I did to my 370z, bar I put volks on rather than change the colour of the calipers. It's a good list of subtle mods, easily another grand there lol and it's very hard not to mod.

The Zed looks good. It's a definite bonus when your respective other half likes your zed, makes it much easier to get out to events.

With regards to the seat belt, fully unwind it, secure it so it can't slide back in, then wash the seatbelt with a lightly soapy solution then leave uncoiled until fully dry. That should sort the issue out. It's usually just built up sweat that causes the seatbelt not to unwind properly.

The Zed looks good. It's a definite bonus when your respective other half likes your zed, makes it much easier to get out to events.

With regards to the seat belt, fully unwind it, secure it so it can't slide back in, then wash the seatbelt with a lightly soapy solution then leave uncoiled until fully dry. That should sort the issue out. It's usually just built up sweat that causes the seatbelt not to unwind properly.

Yuk. :)

• 2 weeks later...