New Member - N E Lincs area

Hi everyone,

I thought i'd best introduce myself and start posting seeing as though I've owned my zed for 7 months now and have only been reading up to this point.

Ok, so the main bits are that I drive a '60 plate 370Z coupe GT, in Twilight Grey which at the moment is bone stock standard, barring a halfords air-freshener!!

I've had a range of "performance" cars before the Zed, including a Golf GTi Edition 30, DC5 Integra Type-R, EP3 Civic Type-R and an S14a 200SX.

I guess the plan is to modify the zed in time, as i've done with all my previous cars, but seeing as the other other half has decided any spare cash is going to the new kitchen/house decoration fund, the upgrades will unfortunately be few and far between. I'm more than satisfied with the car as it is which is good with exception of the standard exhaust system which is borderline embarrassing!

I look forward to being able to contribute to the forum in the future and attending meets as the weather improves.

Regards,

Rob

Edited by Rob84