Hi everyone, Im new in this forum and I bought a Z 5 days ago.

JunZ

Amy time I've done plugs on my cars and bike I'm pretty sure the manufacturer stated on the box not to use any as there coated with something from factory, try to find the old packaging or search the plug manufacturers website

Thanks for the replies & welcome msgs :thumbs:, "scobie140" It doesn't say anything about anti seize compound on the box ( "Denso Iridium Power IKH16") so im assuming i did the right thing by not using it.

Amy time I've done plugs on my cars and bike I'm pretty sure the manufacturer stated on the box not to use any as there coated with something from factory, try to find the old packaging or search the plug manufacturers website

Thanks for the replies & welcome msgs :thumbs:, "scobie140" It doesn't say anything about anti seize compound on the box ( "Denso Iridium Power IKH16") so im assuming i did the right thing by not using it.

Should be fine if they are all torqued up correctly and not over tightened, I've used denso plugs before and never lubed them and never had any issues when whipping one out for a check come service time. forgot to say welcome!