New to the scene 350z owner

Welcome to the forum :)

Cheers for the welcome....

Is their anything I should or should not do..?

You should keep telling yourself you won't modify it in any way.

You should not fight it when you catch yourself thinking about which modification will be first.......

When I bought the car and the salesman told me it could be run on normal unleaded.. Having looked online most site say yes others say no and only use super unleaded.... I'm confused what to run it on.

Only run on Super as the ecu is not calibrated to handle the early detonation you would get using normal unleaded. Prelonged use of normal unleaded would seriously knacker the engine.

^^ This. Do not run your Zed on anything other than Super Unleaded fuel. Salesman is just talking BS to help the sale go through unfortunately Red-Zed.

Welcome aboard and hope you enjoy your new Zed. :thumbs:

Hello and :welcome:

Do post some pics up

Do not put normal unleaded in it

Do get yourself along to a meet

Do not tell the other half how much all the stuff you've suddenly started to buy for your car really costs....

• Like 2

Welcome aboard. As others have said only use super unleaded!

As for modifications. It'll start small i.e. Stubby aerial then you'll be fitting god knows what to the car and racking up a large bill with a huge grin :D

Edited by wizurd

When I bought the car and the salesman told me it could be run on normal unleaded.. Having looked online most site say yes others say no and only use super unleaded.... I'm confused what to run it on.

I only use normal unleaded when I can't get V-Power and only put a tenners worth in. I've done this maybe 15 times in the 7 years I've had The Zed.

Pete

Gonna get the camera out this morning to get some piccies for you guys...

Here's another one for you...... Why haven't I got a rear window wiper??? It's a UK GT spec..

A previous owner removed it. It's a very common mod and IMHO improves the looks with minimal loss. :thumbs:

Edited by Paddy78
  • Like 2