Fecking wind!!!!!!!

shire350Z

What a bummer, and not being just confined to just one area of the car looks like a whole lot of time and work to get it back to its pristine condition.

And as Darren says ^^^^^ worth exploring to see if you can make a claim on your neighbour's insurance.

Almost 9 years ago I was at work and my car parked in the parking area at the rear of the station when the high winds blew a large part of the roof structure into the Town Hall car park next door. As it did so falling masonry trashed the tail gate and rear bumper of my car which luckily then wasn`t the Z. The building insurers refused to pay out claiming an act of God and my insurers were happy to accept this which cost me the excess and my no claims bonus and the Force did not feel inclined to compensate me for the losses. Only when I issued a County Court claim against the Chief Constable did they see sense and pay up leading to my insurers making full recovery as well.

Cheers guys, just be glad to get her back!

Picked the grommets up from halfords (thanks for that info) so ill get them sorted when car goes into the Bodyshop.

Just needing the part smashed on the picture lee top right on the strut brace, if you could pm me a price and ill PayPal you as a gift cheers, I'm sure all the others are ok but not 100% until I get the car back from auto windscreens

Cheers guys, just be glad to get her back!

Picked the grommets up from halfords (thanks for that info) so ill get them sorted when car goes into the Bodyshop.

Just needing the part smashed on the picture lee top right on the strut brace, if you could pm me a price and ill PayPal you as a gift cheers, I'm sure all the others are ok but not 100% until I get the car back from auto windscreens

Sorry dude, been mental at work. I'll pm you back now :)

Gutted to see this :(

Haven't read the whole thread but I have a boot lid which you can have for £80, I'm in Southampton if you're local. The paintwork is terrible but the glass is fine so you could swap the glass out for yours. PM me if interested.