I dont even...

naz2k5

So I come out to my car and someone's parked like this, AND LEFT THEIR CAR!

Yes it's touching my car! Wtf

So she comes back, and it's a little old granny so I can't even say anything mean! Luckily light scratches should buff out, but :@

And I know it looks like I took too much parking but there were wheel bins on the right blocking the rest of the space!

FFS

post-18410-0-70306900-1385116308_thumb.jpg

Had same issue with an oap who thought it would be convenient to park behind three cars blocking us all in..

20131031_205152_zpse80e1b07.jpg

waited a whole hour before i could escape :yawn:

...same problem couldnt shout at them or anything..looked so fragile like he would take a heart attack if i did lol

Edited by SkylineV35

Car parks before Xmas = Nightmare for people who care about their cars.

The vast majority of people including my old dear of a mum only view a car as something that gets her from A to B, she doesn't care about it so I doubt she would be much interested in any bodies else. She could park next to a Ferrari or Lamborghini and wouldn't know or care what it was :doh:

• Like 2

The vast majority of people including my old dear of a mum only view a car as something that gets her from A to B, she doesn't care about it so I doubt she would be much interested in any bodies else. She could park next to a Ferrari or Lamborghini and wouldn't know or care what it was :doh:

Good point. It's easy to forget that some people don't comprehend that someone's car can be a lot more than just a thing used to get from one place to another.

Good point. It's easy to forget that some people don't comprehend that someone's car can be a lot more than just a thing used to get from one place to another.

For some people they aren't even that! Some people just see them as lumps of metal.

It just happens that on here we're a group of weirdos that value cars more than some people value antiques.

• Like 1

The original post states that most of the bay was taken up by bins...not only did the little old Lady fail to see them but it would appear some of these posts are pretty much invisible :p

To save copying it out again, from page 1 by me:

"Why didn't you just move one space to the left and have the full space? Or move the bins? At the end of the day you're across 2 bays and she wanted one of them."

He's parked like an idiot, it doesn't matter if he has a pretty poor excuse or not. Yeah, I'd be irritated if someone parked touching my car like that, but I wouldn't park like that in the first place.

• Like 1