Greetings from Ireland

Hi all,

Basically im here to learn as much as i can about the 350z (2007 model) as im thinking of selling my Focus ST (also 2007) and buying one instead of spending 2-3 grand getting my ST to stage 3 300bhp or so while possibly reducing its resale value.

Im after a purer drivering experience and a better grand tourer that i will use day to day and if anyone on here has made the swap from ST to 350z your imput would be greatly appreciated. Tax here is lunacy on 3 litre+ engines 1900e a year or so but it makes for some great deals like http://cars.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/nissan-350z/5868530 so im thinking of biting the bullet.

Nice to meet you all.

Jim

Welcome aboard Jim. ;) Can't believe the cost of tax though! :scare:

Yea its 1294 on my ST.

1300 quid to tax a bloody focus hence thinking of upgrading to something to make the loony tax worth it

Crazy money to have to pay but I guess there's not a lot you can do about it. :lol: I don't think you'll regret getting a 350Z. I've had various car's over the years; Golf VR6, JDM WRX Impreza (heavily modified) & an EP3 Type R just to name a few and I love the 350Z much more than I ever did any of those. ;)