My GTR - the ongoing story...

grahamc

• 2 weeks later...

Quick, small update the GTR will be heading to Sly (again)..... to have R888 tyres put on and a new version of ECUTek software (with a remap and the latest gearbox software) :D cant wait now. Good thing the car will down at Thruxton on September 11 :D

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

With a move to central London at the beginning of 2016, it looks like I may have to sell the car :( Still looking at options on the storage front, but not sure.... A few things to sort before it really goes up for sale:-

Litchfield mapping - v5 and fitting of new intakes - booked for 4th Jan

Sly will then be servicing the car shortly after that (need to try and arrange for a windscreen replacement at the same time)

Then its off to get all the stone chips fixed (bloody Asda Day - will still go back)

With a move to central London at the beginning of 2016, it looks like I may have to sell the car :( Still looking at options on the storage front, but not sure.... A few things to sort before it really goes up for sale:-

Litchfield mapping - v5 and fitting of new intakes - booked for 4th Jan

Sly will then be servicing the car shortly after that (need to try and arrange for a windscreen replacement at the same time)

Then its off to get all the stone chips fixed (bloody Asda Day - will still go back)

That sucks.

:blush:

Fingers crossed you can find a way to keep the GTR Graham.

Loved the video btw. ;)

Never really impressed by fast bikes at all but always impressed with any car that can even come close to keeping up with fast bikes. B):)

Would be even closer now, with the R888 tyres, the launch is much much better!!!

Fingers crossed you can find a way to keep the GTR Graham.

Loved the video btw. ;)

Never really impressed by fast bikes at all but always impressed with any car that can even come close to keeping up with fast bikes. B):)

Would be even closer now, with the R888 tyres, the launch is much much better!!!

That'd be worth seeing. B)

The thing I always think with sports cars versus sports bikes is; yes the bike is incredibly fast but the car is still very fast plus it can carry 3 passengers and their luggage in comfort/warmth.

No bike in the world that can do that. :p:D

• Like 1

The thing I always think with sports cars versus sports bikes is; yes the bike is incredibly fast but the car is still very fast plus it can carry 3 passengers and their luggage in comfort/warmth.

I beg to differ . . . . :stir:

73d6c11f24bc695424f0c01d9783e66a.jpg

:lol:

• Like 2

plus it can carry 3 passengers and their luggage in comfort/warmth.

Thats really scrapping the bottom of the barrel for a reason :p

I enjoyed the rolling start though, makes you realise how quick a bike is and 222 down the straight :scare:

plus it can carry 3 passengers and their luggage in comfort/warmth.

Thats really scrapping the bottom of the barrel for a reason :p

I enjoyed the rolling start though, makes you realise how quick a bike is and 222 down the straight :scare:

1300 supercharged and the guys can ride.... its a fair bit better than your average bike (and even your not so average bikes). Not many will stand a chance against these bikes.

• 3 weeks later...

You said 564 on GTR forum, I was wondering!!! :lol:

How are the intakes? I find the exhaust a lot louder with them on, but nevermind, I bought a Litchfield 102mm exhaust :lol: :lol:

How many runs on the dyno @ Litchfield?

Hahaa, yeah, typo...

All good

No idea, I was watching a movie in the waiting area

Edited by grahamc