My GTR - the ongoing story...

grahamc

Thanks all..... either we will get the wrap right or I will get the paintwork made perfect, either way....... just not sure about having a red GTR and a red 240z............. hmmmmmmmmmmmm, now thats a dilema

Edited by grahamc

Thanks all..... either we will get the wrap right or I will get the paintwork made perfect, either way....... just not sure about having a red GTR and a red 240z............. hmmmmmmmmmmmm, now thats a dilema

"First World Problems" hey Graham. :blush::lol:;)

• Like 2

"First World Problems" hey Graham. :blush::lol:;)

Most definitely :D

• Like 1

Update.... wrap is coming off and I am going to fetch the car tomorrow. So new plan is to do some events and road trips in August and September then the car will go in to get all the stone chips fixed and the bootlid resprayed (needs to be sanded down, flattened and resprayed).

So it will be staying red................. dilema :wacko:

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Some pics from a recent track day at Goodwood :) unfortunately due to noise restrictions (96db on drive-by) we were both shifting 5k rpm, but a GTR is still pretty quick at that level :D I absolutely love Goodwood, awesome track!

13606795_150697462004200_7690541223064851704_n_zpshlqeoh6n.jpg

1F94BEC3-2BBC-4C95-B3C9-22DEE115975D_zpsfpyya8pi.jpg

IMG_6492_zpsrweb93po.jpg

IMG_6490_zpsfsaukt2e.jpg

IMG_6498_zpsk3xpn5zy.jpg

• 2 weeks later...