Show me your tints!

longsh07

Thinking of tinting the rear and rear three quarter windows but cant decide on what percentage so was hoping you wonderful lot could post up some photos with the tint % you have.

Cheers!

P.S. I wont be held responsible if you misread the title and post something that gets you banned :lol:

One up from limo and black roof do go really well, not sure if ill go quite that dark though.

Any more with roughly 30-35% and 50%?

It (my tint) does look darker in those pics than it actually is. From a distance it is black, but when close to the car you can still see the Z on the strutbrace. The pic below shows that you can still see light trough the tint rather than it being totally 'blacked out' like the limo tint.

SAM_2025_zpsbbf3ebb9.jpg

I think your car would carry a black roof off really well, especially with your black rims. Plus any animal with black and yellow markings just shouts "don't mess"! :rant:

• Like 1

I think your car would carry a black roof off really well, especially with your black rims. Plus any animal with black and yellow markings just shouts "don't mess"! :rant:

Must admit I had thought about it before but thought it might be too much... may have to reconsider :)

When I got mine done (limo at the back and 20% at the front) I was only going to get 50% rear and nothing to the front until I sat in one with darker tints. Try and see it from the inside before you make your mind up would be my advice.

Yeah that is a good call :thumbs:

Thank you for all the photos guys, keep em coming :D