What are you currently doing / done / or thinking about doing ???

Suits

Working out how the feck to wear my backpack.

The correct answer is, of course, to bin it as you are no longer 12 years old and at school, and to buy something with a single strap that goes over the shoulder.

Notable exceptions to this rule include any sac designed to carry fluids for those marathons, or dressing up as a Ghostbuster with proton pack for parties.

Tell you what......you show me (with your back) you carrying round 30kgs of worldly possessions round the highways and byways of Oz, whilst desperately running away from rabid koala's for 4 months ..........on one shoulder .........and I'll admit that I'm a big bufty for getting a proper one! :lol:

The correct answer is, of course, to bin it as you are no longer 12 years old and at school, and to buy something with a single strap that goes over the shoulder.

Notable exceptions to this rule include any sac designed to carry fluids for those marathons, or dressing up as a Ghostbuster with proton pack for parties.

Tell you what......you show me (with your back) you carrying round 30kgs of worldly possessions round the highways and byways of Oz, whilst desperately running away from rabid koala's for 4 months ..........on one shoulder .........and I'll admit that I'm a big bufty for getting a proper one! :lol:

I took one of these round South America for a year, came back with a super powerful right shoulder!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Military-Style-Heavy-Duty-Cotton-Canvas-Army-Kit-Bag-Olive-Green-Large-Size-New-/121006652717

Bargain price too. You only tend to carry everything from hotel to bus stop and vice versa, most of the time it's carrying 20 quid, some local beer and a hat.

Enjoy your trip anyway, sounds cool. Koalas are dangerous.

Wife got a new car yesterday evening. Took the manuals to bed & got halfway through them. Woke up at 3am and couldn't stop myself finishing them, making notes as I went along. I always get excited by a new vehicle. Sitting here, wide awake at 4.35am, thinking about getting another cuppa.

Can't wait till the morning so I can get the car into the garage and start to investigate it.

New toys - aaaaaaaaaaaaah :D

It's got more straps than a bad night a SMD's house!

It was a good night, didn 't hear you complaining.... Mind you the orange taped over your mouth would have muffler them anyway :lol:

Sent from the Jaaaaaag at the golf club

YAAAARRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPP

I have eaten my own body weight in everything today, but a home made bhuna sounds lush.....

Bhuna was great apart from having to refrain from giving it too much kick.

Even better having the left overs for lunch :)

Always tastes best the next day ;) .

Taken some days off from work for my bday. Cleaned the zed properly for the first time in two weeks. Really needed it since she's my daily runner now until I find a cheap car for the work trips. Then stuffed my face down harvester plus some corona. Lush. O and making a list of bits for the zed and actually getting around to buying some of them for a change :)

^^ Must remember to try that Suits. :D I take it that's Melon flavour then.

Yes mate, its well good.

I love odd drinks and this is right up there.

Pink Lemoade was the daddy of the Lucozade range but for me, now, it's this :teeth: .

^^ Must remember to try that Suits. :D I take it that's Melon flavour then.

Yes mate, its well good.

I love odd drinks and this is right up there.

Pink Lemoade was the daddy of the Lucozade range but for me, now, it's this :teeth: .

Going to check Tescos/Asda's today for it. Getting a bit bored with Vimto & Pepsi. :)