Good times with 350z but time to move on

deankenny

Hey 350z guys, had wonderful times with my 350z, but been saving for very long time, and finally took the plunge to start looking for a GTR, Whazza bought my 350z so my search started when the 350z left my drive :( yesterday after weeks of searching i bought my GTR finally :) Will miss the 350z it has a certain character no other car has, and The Zed Shed and forum guys here were great, and I still want to come to 350z meets down my area if you guys will let me ;) Here she is below excuse the cheesy pose, i was a little over excited :)

1377362_10153314215505144_2119062311_n.jpg

Edited by deankenny
  • Like 6

Hey 350z guys, had wonderful times with my 350z, but been saving for very long time, and finally took the plunge to start looking for a GTR, Whazza bought my 350z so my search started when the 350z left my drive :( yesterday after weeks of searching i bought my GTR finally :) Will miss the 350z it has a certain character no other car has, and The Zed Shed and forum guys here were great, and I still want to come to 350z meets down my area if you guys will let me ;) Here she is below excuse the cheesy pose, i was a little over excited :)

1377362_10153314215505144_2119062311_n.jpg

Perfect choice! I'm jealous now!Enjoy your time with the beast!!!

I was told r35 is the best engine to tune up.If you local to KaizerMotors you won't be disappointed.Top mechanic,top guy ,top work...

Edited by Dashurik
  • Like 1

B)

Your welcome on GTROC wasn't too different to mine :lol: Its a pretty hostile place at the best of times, even more so if you don't have the ability to throw blank cheques at the current tuner flavor of the month

Thanks guys :) Yes Ian, felt hostile at times, as anyone can understand i was super excited and posted alot on my progress of buying one, getting advice taking pics etc, as it was a GTR forum and i was buying a GTR i thought that was the point, but some felt i was using it like a social media site, others really enjoyed watching my experience and day of buying it. Never mind, cant please everyone. I suppose its a different breed of peeps that own a GTR i just hope if i go to any meets thats its a bit more laid back and chilled.

Good choice of upgrade!

My Zed went yeterday. Will be missed.

Pick up my new car saturday. Gone for your granddad. A R33 GTR vspec.

I signed up to the skylineowners.com, Dosent hold a candle to this forum.

Spec list :teeth:

I'm hoping next year to get back to either a R34 or a big single 33 :teeth:

Sorry for the hijack.

R33 gtr v- spec uk

Year- 98

Engine size/type N1 rb26

Engine:

N1 engine with around 10k on it

Tomei 260 cams with 9.15 lift

HKS GT-RS turbos

HKS turbo elbows

Tomie 700cc injectors

Nismo high flow air meters

Apexi twin induction kit

Tomei ECU pre mapped to 550bhp at 1.4bar boost

HKS dual dragger exhaust with decat

Greddy aluminium Rad

Nismo thermostat

HKS front mount intercooler

Uprated fuel pump

Fuel pressure regulator

HKS EVC5 boost controller set to 1.1/1.3 bar

Engine oil cooler

Gearbox and rear diff cooler

Tomie vernier pulleys

Gearbox:

Rebuilt last year

OS Giken twin plate clutch

Suspension:

Meister R coilovers

Whiteline front camber control kit

Drift works rear camber control arms

Drift works HICAS lock out kit.

Rays Volk TE37

Just thought id pop over to the gtr forum to see if you had any more pics of your lovely motor and was suprised to see your epic thread had hit 17 pages, but as i scanned through i had to say i was really suprised.

What a load of condescending, patronising, high and mighty, "we are better than you" members there are on there. Just because some young guy who has worked hard and saved for his dream car actually gets it and gets extremely excited about it (as would i) and rather than say well done many reply with negative comments and state the creditability of their forum is going down the pan. What a load of idiots.

Anyway rant over - just wanted to say blummin well done and enjoy your gorgeous car. More pics please.

And so nice to see the difference in the replies here, just goes to show the difference in mentality of the users of this place

Edited by Will370z
  • Like 1