Best Tire Gels/sprays/rubs

Reeco

I'm just looking for opinions on the best tire gels/sprays/rubs. I'm looking to buy a decent one. I have the autoglym spray but i personally think its junk, leaves a horrible finish and has a massive throw. my friend has the Dodo juice stuff which you rub on and leave for a matte finish or buff off for a glossy finish. I'm personally leaning towards buying this as i prefer it over a spray and prefer the matte finish. but are there any other decent ones?

Autoglym was awful, used it once and binned it.

Meguairs tyre gel with the applicator is brilliant, its my go to now.

Friend of mine swears by olive oil though, odd choice but its supposed to work

+1 on Meg tyre gel and applicator

I was a big fan of the Megs Endurance when I had my Night Blue 350, when used on my white 370 I could see the 'throw' from it. Since then I've been using the Dodo Juice Tyromania and I'm very impressed with it. Zero 'throw', and as has been said you can have a matte or satin/shiny look to it...and it lasts and lasts.

I was a big fan of the Megs Endurance when I had my Night Blue 350, when used on my white 370 I could see the 'throw' from it. Since then I've been using the Dodo Juice Tyromania and I'm very impressed with it. Zero 'throw', and as has been said you can have a matte or satin/shiny look to it...and it lasts and lasts.

How much were you putting on? :scare:

to apply - I just use one of those kitchen sponges with the green scourer on one side (use the sponge not the scourer)

one sponge will last at least 3 or 4 applications ie 12 - 16 tyres (on average)