Hensh65 Amuse GT now on!

hensh65

• 2 weeks later...

image_zps85ce1af4.jpg

image_zps79a5a4b6.jpg

Gave my mates and my car a quick wash this morning and hadnt put any snaps of my splitter and side skirts. The car has to go back in to the body shop again :rant: couple of issues, mainly the CS rear is still a different colour from the wings which is making me sick looking at them :lol: and a few minor bits and bobs. OCD :)

After xmas i will be looking at my interior, double Din, gear knob and seats are a bit tatty but not decided on what i am doing yet though. Maybe in the hunt for a perfect condition drivers alexan chair..... Fun :teeth:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Anyone any thoughts on where to go next ?? :shrug:

I dont plan on doing any performance mods or arbs. All about the looks ;)

Interior is next on the list but have i missed anything or lacking anything on the outside?

Whats your thoughts on white leather seats in a sunset??

If you're going to go white leather make sure you get some nice covers to protect it for day to day use. If the steering wheel is done in white too keep cling film on it for day to day to stop it going grey where your hands go too :)

White and orange go nicely, white interior? I genuinely have no idea, maybe nip to a tailors and get some white leather next to the paint to see?

Taillights is a great shout :thumbs: only the facelift headlights cost a bomb :yuck:

Think red calipers would be too predictable?

Too scared to open the headlights :lol: if you are volunteering then yes good idea :lol:

I was thinking more along the lines of the forst leater in later models maybe with orange stitching. Am not going to lie,,, i really want to put lambo doors on it but I will loss my REO status :lol:

Il make sure you lose your status if you do! :lol:

I think the frost leather would work much better than white but with orange piping it could work

As for the calipers I'm not sure what would go? Blue?

Lambo doors on a corsa are nasty, on a 350z they would be slightly nasty :lol: ill leave thats for now.

I cant have orange and blue on my car! I am from the green part of town :lol: