Engine life of 350z ?

fairladyz2013

i miss my rotary so much :(... 192 with a huge street port when i had it rebuilt.. ran it on 99 with premix on every fill up.. she was BEAUTIFUL !

Yea rx8 was a fun car... Apart from potential flooding issues 😄 but the rx8 needed a new engine so thought I'll get the zed :)

• Like 1

i miss my rotary so much :(... 192 with a huge street port when i had it rebuilt.. ran it on 99 with premix on every fill up.. she was BEAUTIFUL !

Yea rx8 was a fun car... Apart from potential flooding issues 😄 but the rx8 needed a new engine so thought I'll get the zed :)

haha see i couldnt leave her all sad and low on compression i had her rebuilt by a guy in leeds whos turned out to be one of my best mates now haha so il end up with a rx8 as a second car eventually :p

• Like 1

Yea rx8 was a fun car... Apart from potential flooding issues í ½í¸„ but the rx8 needed a new engine so thought I'll get the zed :)

haha see i couldnt leave her all sad and low on compression i had her rebuilt by a guy in leeds whos turned out to be one of my best mates now haha so il end up with a rx8 as a second car eventually :p

Haha. Lucky for u, he can help u rebuild the engine for free :p but yea Im gna get rx8 bk one day too... Collection of sexy jap cars :)

• Like 2

The 350DE was designed to do 200,000 miles with regular servicing (can't remember the name of the guy who designed it) but as Bronzee says the my350z.com site has guys running well over 200,000 miles, so as long as its looked after you have many more miles of happy motoring left.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

typed in premix in to search and it threw up this thread :) still have my R3 ( shes a keeper ) but on the subject of premixing,is it something that ye do with the Zed? im guessing probably not but us rotary owners do it religiously ( well most of us ) it keep the carbon off the rotors ect ;) Is it something Zed owners do or is it not necessary?

• Like 2

I was surprised to find out that after I bought the car it has a Renault engine and we all know that a Renault engine will last you for?????????? :scare:

Regards keith

Not quite try true it was used in renaults but the first one was used in a nissan people carrier in around 2000

1920px-2004-2007_NISSAN_ELGRAND_Highway_STAR.jpg

Edited by StevoD

I was surprised to find out that after I bought the car it has a Renault engine and we all know that a Renault engine will last you for?????????? :scare:

Regards keith

Not quite try true it was used in renaults but the first one was used in a nissan people carrier in around 2000

1920px-2004-2007_NISSAN_ELGRAND_Highway_STAR.jpg

So is it a Nissan engine used by Renaults or a Renault engine used by Nissan :wacko:

Regards Keith