350z replacement has arrived...

S1 HNK

After some serious love for the 350z, I was on my third. I decided I wanted to try something that I have always been a fan of and has the bonus of the added space which I now need more and more.

Its the CS edition in Interlagos Blue which essentially comes with a few of the goodies from the CSL, steering rack, brakes, 19" wheels, alcantara wheel, M track mode and a few other bits. All in all it makes the car brilliant to drive, and I am blown away just how good it is considering its age. I always thought the Zed was a good drivers car but this really is incredible, the way it handles, grips and that engine is just glorious.

Anyway wont waffle too much as I know this is a 350z forum but just wanted to share a few pics before I retire from the forum (Mrs will kill me for being on this one and the m3 cutters as well :lol: ).

Been a member for a good amount time and although I've not been the most active in terms of meets, everyones been great and the way people will help you out on here really is admirable (Martinmac, top bloke!)

Thanks everyone! :wave:

photo_zps4df9259e.jpg

image-2_zpsbced32af.jpeg

image-1_zps006b0e01.jpeg

• Like 1

Very nice, how does it compare to the Zed drive-wise?

Without slagging the Zed off too much, it really is a different league. A fair bit faster and the way it corners is just so balanced.

Cheers for the comments, glad its a well respected car.

Very nice, how does it compare to the Zed drive-wise?

Without slagging the Zed off too much, it really is a different league. A fair bit faster and the way it corners is just so balanced.

Cheers for the comments, glad its a well respected car.

Happy days, I always imagine the M3 handling to be more refined than the Zed - that isn't a criticism of the 350Z though, I love it's slightly 'rebellious' attitude.