Jagitis Stage 2

spursmaddave

Haha yeah black plastic city and I love it :p

I owned my Zed for the best part of 4 years and I could probably account for every single time I opened the bonnet. When I first got it I checked the oil regularly but soon realised it used none between services so stopped bothering.... so only time I opened it was to swap my pop charger back to standard air box for the winter months...

So a sea of plastic is perfect for me :yahoo:

Sent from the Jaaaaaag at the golf club

YAAAARRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPP

Yet you go to the effort of cleaning it, taking photos, uploading the photos and even posting them online.... Bet you never spent that much time cleaning your zed in 4 years :lol:

Well those that saw my Zed will know I took a lot of care of it, I am not into detailing but it was always clean.... mechanically I spared no expense and never had a minutes problem with it, just not into engine bay bling thats all...

It took me literally 5 minutes to clean up the Jag engine bay :lol:

Anyway off to Kaizers in half an hour to drop my wheels off for a refurb :ninja::starwars:

Sent from the Jaaaaaag at the golf club

YAAAARRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPP

its a 5 minute walk to the end of my bonnet but tyhat engine is still shoe horned in there. if your serious about the XKR i'm going to be selling mine next year once i finish it. with the imminent arrival of twins i'm having my last horrah with it before putting her up for adoption. that and the fact i';ve done all the major jobs now she is a very reliable car.

Edited by rtbiscuit

its a 5 minute walk to the end of my bonnet but tyhat engine is still shoe horned in there. if your serious about the XKR i'm going to be selling mine next year once i finish it. with the imminent arrival of twins i'm having my last horrah with it before putting her up for adoption. that and the fact i';ve done all the major jobs now she is a very reliable car.

Shhhhhh! The Shark will hear you.

With 4 seats it's technically a practical daily driver. Keep me posted.