Jagitis Stage 2

spursmaddave

Yeah I am thinking for the Ace just get there at 11 and when it starts to fill up head off so am not intruding on the 350z turf :surrender:

If its pouring with rain will probably not go in any case.

...wouldnt want all those Zed owners looking on jealously at our non Zeds as well Dave B):lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well not posted much lately, been insanely busy with work but just a few more nights then 2 weeks off :yahoo: Going to take the opportunity to do a few little jobs to the Jag.... nothing major just tidying a couple of areas up.

Had a Restricted Performance warning the other morning but I was driving 'enthusiastically' I am going to get it checked out anyway even though it cleared when the ignition was turned off/on again no problem. :)

Hopefully nothing to do with the remap as I do kind of like 740nm of Torque :drive1

Anyway no specfic message coming up so hard to tell as it could be anything really :wacko:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well the car is all sorted and running better than ever .... I found out today how much fun a RWD, 2 tonne car with well over 500lbs/ft can be in the wet :drive1

Still not got round to the few small jobs, hopefully if the weather isn 't too bad might get them sorted next weekend :surrender:

Sent from the Jaaaaaag at the golf club

YAAAARRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPP

• Like 1

Can't say I've made much progress on mine other than a wasted trip to the highlands of Scotland to look at another bonnet. On a more positive note I' m building myself a shot blasting cabinet out of ply lined in stainless scrounged from a job. You'd be proud of my cabinet making RT. ( hopefully)