Azure Blue Smuggled Up North

Hi All

I’m now the proud owner of a this. I have to say she’s a credit to her previous owner.

I’m based in Glasgow so my wife and I made a weekend trip to go and pick her up. WAS8V couldn’t have been more helpful; if only all sellers weren’t like this. Thanks very much WAS8V.

I come to Zeds from almost 12 years of driving my old faithful Fiat Coupe 20vt. What a car, the length of ownership gives you some indication of how well she worked for me. A very practical rocket. AND reliable too before anyone jumps in !

A 350z has been on my list for a long time but never quite talked myself into it until now. Two seats was the sticking point but have decided to get on with it and give it a go. We’re only here once after all. That and the possibility of a family looming…..I thought I better get on with it.

So here I am ! I loved having the support of the Fiat Coupe club/forum and look forward to participating in this one.

Cheerio

Always liked the 20v turbo coupes and looked for a bit with the intention of getting one but its hard to get a well cared for low mileage one nowadays. Timeless shape IMO.

Any pic of the old girl??

:welcome: to the forum - good to see another Scot :thumbs: Our register is here http://www.350z-uk.c...-scottish-zeds/

Added to the list !

Timeless shape IMO.

Totally agree and very influential too.

Any pic of the old girl??

Err, she's a bit of state now. The paint lacquer is peeling off the roof and some other areas too. Looks a bit like frost or snow even. She's a pretty much standard 98 Sprint Blue. Like the one in the original magazine ad; "In Italy nobody wants to be a train driver".

post-17649-0-61401400-1372779380_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

:welcome: to the forum - good to see another Scot :thumbs: Our register is here

Thanks, added my name.

:welcome: there is a meet at the coatbridge showcase friday the 12th. You should come along

Thanks for the invite, I'll see what I can do.