Roll on the future

Harryjax

About time Jaguar made something that looks great.

Obviously it sounds like a Clio supped up and is missing the orchestral of a v10 for instance, but the look, power and economy allow me to overlook the sound.

Thing is what if you're paired up with an Aventador at the lights, you would be jealous.

I like it though, very refreshing.

as williams developed the engine in this, and nissan and williams announced a partnership hopefully we might see some similar tech in future zeds

I don't doubt we will. I'd lean more toward the GT-R though based on what I've read on the upcoming Supra and NSX

as for the CX they had apparently shelved that project due to the recession, i didnt know it was back on the books. i hope they make it, would be great seeing these out on the road.

with that, the F type, the new range of XF and XJ's and the future 3 series rival in the pipe line, Jaguar are really starting to make a name for themselves again.

Sounds more like a GP2 car to me rather than a supped up clio. I don't think I'd be jealous at all next to an aventador considering it'd kick its ass in most respects of acceleration, top speed etc not to mention when you pass an aventador at a filling station or two or three.......

Hope they make this!