New 350 Owner !

Hey guys,

Im Lewis, 23 years old, from Hull and ive just bought a 350z with 34K miles on the clock.

Its a gun metal grey colour with the tan interior.

Im really happy with it so far ( only had it a day ) but ive got her booked into the bodyshop for a remap and new fatback aswel as booking her in to have a full respray in some aston martin colour ;) ( secret ) ..

For the past 2 years ive been an RX8 owner and built up a good show car with it but it was time to move on ... here a pic :)

IMG_3162.jpg[/url]

IMG_3179.jpg[/url]

and heres a quick pic from this morning of my 350z

5941_10152929007600082_85295312_n.jpg[/url]

nice to meet you guys!

• Like 1

wow, love that the forum is very active !.. im having a full respray, interior retrim, some dished wheels and lowering on coilovers.. ive just de wipered the rear of the car this morning so im well on my way .. haha.. anyone know where i could get some cheap parts for the car?... front bumper, back bumper, headlights ?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey bro welcome and nice to have you in board me like yourself had two rexes a 7 & 8. Your Rex looks lovely. I've ever only owned a rotary but the both the z and the forum are superb!

Any questions fire away there's more than enough of us here to help!

RaiNE

Hey guys,

Im Lewis, 23 years old, from Hull and ive just bought a 350z with 34K miles on the clock.

Its a gun metal grey colour with the tan interior.

Im really happy with it so far ( only had it a day ) but ive got her booked into the bodyshop for a remap and new fatback aswel as booking her in to have a full respray in some aston martin colour ;) ( secret ) ..

For the past 2 years ive been an RX8 owner and built up a good show car with it but it was time to move on ... here a pic :)

IMG_3162.jpg[/url]

IMG_3179.jpg[/url]

and heres a quick pic from this morning of my 350z

5941_10152929007600082_85295312_n.jpg[/url]

nice to meet you guys!