Bizz's LS3 6.2l V8 350Z Drift Car Project - IT CAN DRIFT!! :)

bizz

Wire are so 1980's you'd think Bluetooth would have taken over :lol:

Good work keep it coming :thumbs:

Lol i agree but think if you can come up with a bluebooth or wireless version of that you will be a very rich man :D

Lookin to start drifting myself at the local track that's opening in fife. Knockhill too dangerous for a newbie like me.. Been sideways a few times on it now and had complete squeaky bum moments lol!

Can't wait to see this unfold! Will be an absolute monster!

Are you a mechanic by trade?

Are you talking about drift land? It looks like an awesome track that's been set up by a friend of mine. It'll be a perfect place for you to learn to drift :)

No I'm an engineer for Cummins Diesel Engines so I get my hands dirty but work as more of a consultant helping the OEM's fit our engines into their machines

Wire are so 1980's you'd think Bluetooth would have taken over :lol:

Good work keep it coming :thumbs:

Lol i agree but think if you can come up with a bluebooth or wireless version of that you will be a very rich man :D

Lookin to start drifting myself at the local track that's opening in fife. Knockhill too dangerous for a newbie like me.. Been sideways a few times on it now and had complete squeaky bum moments lol!

Can't wait to see this unfold! Will be an absolute monster!

Are you a mechanic by trade?

Are you talking about drift land? It looks like an awesome track that's been set up by a friend of mine. It'll be a perfect place for you to learn to drift :)

No I'm an engineer for Cummins Diesel Engines so I get my hands dirty but work as more of a consultant helping the OEM's fit our engines into their machines

Nice!

Yes mate drift land it is! Hope your getting us 350z boys some discounts then lol!

Prices look very reasonable at the moment! Hope it doesn't go the same way as Knockhill though!

Haha I'll do my best mate but it won't go the same way as knockhill cos it's made and run by drifters for drifters :-)

Sounds like a great place to go mate, this is what scotland needs! All the 200sx boys go to crail which is pretty bad tbh.

Well if you are ever up here give me a shout and id love to come watch you and maybe get some pointers from you :thumbs:

No problem, it will be one of the first places this monster heads too :)

I used to love crail, was pretty rough but was great fun and used to eat tyres :) couldn't aford to go there when I'd put the V8 in cos a pair of tyres wouldn't even do a full lap lol

The mrs and I have been in the garage most of the evening and we've nearly got all of the deadening out now :) cannot believe how much it weighs. Soon it'll be out with wire brushes and then the welder

so are you from Scotland bizz? ive been wanting to go to driftland for a while now. Oh and neil il show you how to drive ;):lol:

Haha is that so!? Just coz u'll have a charger doesn't mean you'll be a better driver :p;)

Don't forget I have nos :p

Edited by Neilp

so are you from Scotland bizz? ive been wanting to go to driftland for a while now. Oh and neil il show you how to drive ;):lol:

Haha is that so!? Just coz u'll have a charger doesn't mean you'll be a better driver :p;)

haha. I wasn't even going to use the zed, was just going to take the saxo :lol:

haha. I wasn't even going to use the zed, was just going to take the saxo :lol:

lol ill bring my swift sport then hahaha

I'm in the North East at Darlington so not too far away.

you need a judge for your fwd drift off ill be happy to help ;-) I can't wait to get to drift land the vids I've seen so far look pretty sweet. Teesside is my local track

Is driftland open yet? Last video I seen was a muddy feild lol.

Yeah it's open. Been two days there so far. There aren't really any run off areas yet so its a bit unforgiving at the moment but there's nothing around like it :)

Oh, great! Just finished my SC build, now you pop out with the LSA stuff, just when I thought I'm done modifying the zed! :cry:

S U B S C R I B E D!

Is it done yet? :lol:

you're never done with modifying cars :-P I wish it was done mate but there's still quite a long road ahead. How are you finding the SC on your motor? I've wondered about charging the LS

Lovin this thread subscribed mate :thumbs:

Thanks man, glad you like it :D

Oh, great! Just finished my SC build, now you pop out with the LSA stuff, just when I thought I'm done modifying the zed! :cry:

S U B S C R I B E D!

Is it done yet? :lol:

you're never done with modifying cars :-P I wish it was done mate but there's still quite a long road ahead. How are you finding the SC on your motor? I've wondered about charging the LS

Thanks man, glad you like it :D

Simple LSA. Done!

Cheaper in the long run. New crated engine from Motorparts World in Cannock £8,800 http://shop.partsworldperformance.com/lsa-6-2l-super-charged-crate-engine-19211708