New 350 owner and member

A couple of days ago I picked up my first 350z. Since driving it I dont know why I didnt buy one earlier! Ive had RWD jap cars for the past 4 years and bar the RX7, this is the best!

Bit of background from me: Ive just finished a degree in Motorsport Engineering and for the past 3/4 years (and until I find a propper job) I have been teaching people to drift and now also instructing on high speed driving experience days. When im not doing that I also work as an extra/double in films/tv/adverts, if you look really closely I appear a couple of times in fast 6 :teeth: .

I hope to get involved in a couple of meets etc and im sure I will be spending a fortune in the for sale section.

Joe

Oh and im based around Redhill, Surrey

Welcome!

Where did you get your degree from? I graduated out of UWE with a Motorsport engineering degree in 2010 (And you all thought I was just a pretty face ;) )

Looking forward to seeing the Z!

Ddc - it has its benefits and it has its drawbacks. I only work for an agency called "casting collective" there is a lot of being out forward for work but not getting it and keeping stuff free but when you get the work the pay is good. Quite a few early starts and long days. Its cool though, seeing behind the scenes and sometimes going places you wouldn't necessarily go. They even let me drive a police car on fast6 so it can be fun. Other days you're marching about in the rain in ww2 uniform so swings and roundabouts a guess.

HRAB - I'm in a grey 350 with wolfrace wheels (they look like rota grids). So if you see me give me a wave.

Everyone else thanks for the welcome and il get some pictures up soon!

Also we have a Drifty 350z at work so if anyone has any questions about sliding theirs let me know and il do my best to answer.