Alreet!

I've recently become a member of the Z Cars Club and snapped myself up a car with a canny decent history!

I'm not too sure if any of the previous owners have been or are still members on here but I'd like to introduce myself as owner no.8 of OV53 YPA.

She started life as Evo magazine's long term tester and they quickly added a DC Sports cat back exhaust with ceramic headers, full Nismo kit and Rota forged wheels. It has also got full Nismo suspension and a HKS clutch (unsure of who did those modifications however).

The front bumper has some work to be done with a couple of scuffs and cracks,the wheels are in need of reconditioning, the interior will be getting a complete overhaul (tasteful) and then completely detailing the paintwork. But apart from that she is a complete bundle of fun and I can't wait to start to get to know her better!

A little bit about me now.....

I work offshore and have just recently been married and returned from our honeymoon on the West Coast of America just over a week ago. 4 days later the blue meanie was ours, much to the disapproval to the missus at first, but after her driving the Z onto the motorway for the first time I could see by the look on her face that the car is going to become more than just a mode of transport to her too!

I've just come offshore today and had to leave the Z for 2 weeks. As much as I'm gonna miss both of my girls, I can't wait to see the bond between them when I get back!

Thanks for reading!

Phil

post-19371-137106772058_thumb.jpg