Why do people look at your profile?

twobears

This is probably a silly question but why do people look at your profile? Is it because some people have interesting facts on theirs? I have left mine pretty blank but I guess no-one knows that unless they visit the page?

I don't mind people looking at my profile I should add, I am just wondering why they want to since I am neither very interesting nor, as a rule, controversial :lol:

Normally it's because I' m on my phone and my stumpy fingers click the wrong bit.

Yep, pretty much every time I've viewed a profile is because I missed the topic title! I'm not a stalker... honest!

Having met me you should be grateful I have left the bikini pics off my profile :lol:

Poor old you with stumpy fingers leonk ;) Mine aren't exactly stumpy but I am pretty clumsy so I would probably do the same if I tried to access the forum from my phone on a regular basis.

aidan, hadn't though of that :dry: Not a problem though. Might make me feel popular :D

Normally it's because I' m on my phone and my stumpy fingers click the wrong bit.

This! It winds me up and makes me feel like the other person thinks I'm stalking lol

Haydn, but I was the innocent party :scare:

O really - I think NOT!!! :lol:

I look at profiles when I click the wrong button and sometimes to find posts someone made :)

I'm the same click by accident or if I want to send that person a PM.

I had noticed Twobears there was nothing to see via your profile, to which I was very disappointed.