Why a Ford is more exclusive than Porsche, Lambo et al

Ekona

I do see the appeal, my mate desperatley hankers for a black Warrier or the like with nice big alloys and tinted glass.... I'm not sure if he wants to be a drug dealer but.... each to their own haha. Raptor does look mean as, but try threading it through UK traffic :scare: lol

All in all seriousness Ekona what colour did you order?... cos' at an Arnold Clark I passed earlier theirs a spanking new blue one just sitting out in their forecourt :mellow:. They are takin' the P though, I'd try and get some sort of disc, or servicing or anything out them. One of the heads at my work recently bought an Evoque and it kept being late and she got some goodies and servicing deal off them I think

Black to match the rest of the fleet (well, my fleet :blush: ), but I think it's the fact I ordered the top spec Wildtrak model that's really holding things up. I've seen a few other lower spec ones around on the roads near me, but no Wildtrak ones. :(

If it wasn't for the mental week I've had I'd have spoken to them by now, but I think I'm probably making them stew a bit by now.

Am tellin' you if they keep rollin' it back, try and get something off em'. Not sure of the spec but its the first time ive seen a new one of those, actually not bad lookin'.

Right.... and Ekona I promise I'm not kiddin'...when you said wildtrack, can you have that sprawled across the side of it? Cos' I've just seen another new one with that on it.... in my local Shell.... I sh1t you not, honest to god I'm not lol!! If it wasn't for the fact I was goin round a roundabout I was gonna stop and take a god damn photo! ... aw mate, there everywhere lol :lol::blush::surrender:

Right.... and Ekona I promise I'm not kiddin'...when you said wildtrack, can you have that sprawled across the side of it? Cos' I've just seen another new one with that on it.... in my local Shell.... I sh1t you not, honest to god I'm not lol!! If it wasn't for the fact I was goin round a roundabout I was gonna stop and take a god damn photo! ... aw mate, there everywhere lol :lol::blush::surrender:

Definitely a new one? My current steed has that down the side, it's not a new level of trim.

I'm really quite pleased if you've seen one, means that they actually are making the bloody things!

• 7 months later...

WELL BUGGER ME BACKWARDS WITH A WET FISH

Just had an email through asking me to sign the form so they can get the tax for it: Looks like it's actually here! :scare:

Hmmmmmmm........... a bit fishy to me - you sure a Ruskie spammer has not sent that message :disguise:

When I ordered a VW Scirocco back in 2009 took 11 weeks to build and deliver from Spain - I even had a link to webcam watch the ship come into dock with the car on it - this was for what was at the time a limited run car as well (40k per year)