Why a Ford is more exclusive than Porsche, Lambo et al

Ekona

WELL BUGGER ME BACKWARDS WITH A WET FISH

Just had an email through asking me to sign the form so they can get the tax for it: Looks like it's actually here! :scare:

Hmmmmmmm........... a bit fishy to me - you sure a Ruskie spammer has not sent that message :disguise:

Or a dodgy eastern European :lol:

Why does it take so long? Surely its just the car, and u choose colour and interior? I know your one takes the pi$$ ekona, but generally why does it take 3-5months?

Because they have a tiny factory making these, and they wanted to pump out all the cheaper common models of the Ranger first. I've no idea why, mine's not exactly a completely different chassis or anything, it's just a set of wheels, a bigger engine and some bling on the inside!

Anyway, I spoke too soon. It's not actually with the dealer yet at all, and they have no idea when it will be. Apparently I'm getting a call next week to discuss things.

Oh boy, am I looking forward to that. :D

Why does it take so long? Surely its just the car, and u choose colour and interior? I know your one takes the pi$$ ekona, but generally why does it take 3-5months?

Because they have a tiny factory making these, and they wanted to pump out all the cheaper common models of the Ranger first. I've no idea why, mine's not exactly a completely different chassis or anything, it's just a set of wheels, a bigger engine and some bling on the inside!

Anyway, I spoke too soon. It's not actually with the dealer yet at all, and they have no idea when it will be. Apparently I'm getting a call next week to discuss things.

Oh boy, am I looking forward to that. :D

Can we have a conference call please Dan? :teeth:

• 3 weeks later...
Friday. Allegedly.

We shall see.

Reading this is like when I ordered my RX8 when they had a 3 month waiting list.

Hopefully the dealer ain't lying gits and you do get it on Friday!

Bring it to wales. You can be the official tow truck.