Green or white?

smudgedon

Which colour?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Green or white?

I voted green then read the thread :lol:

At least I did not get black flagged for having obnoxious purple wheels :p

They just said it was noise to stop you crying :stir:

On a serious note the green looks better than white - not that there isn't a better colour - but that's up to you :)

I would have 'liked' this but I have reached my quota for the day :(

Green all the way for me :D

Edited by 350Ad

Not feeling either, white could look good on other colour combinations and green looks great against black but for me there's too much going on

Jay has dark purple wheels Iv said several times to him to get bright purple calipers- that way they're bright enough to stand out and contrast the wheels but without having too much going on

I quite like the white, but would suggest red, common I know, but this would flow from the tail lights and root the colour firmly within its context. I also like the GM suggestion by Ekona, but do appreciate that this could be a subservient colour.

• 4 weeks later...

I quite like the white, but would suggest red, common I know, but this would flow from the tail lights and root the colour firmly within its context. I also like the GM suggestion by Ekona, but do appreciate that this could be a subservient colour.

Red for the same reason! (Or Brembo gold)

Is it hard keeping white calipers clean? Had white motorbike wheels once and was nearly impossible to keep clean