Parked up !!!!!

ioneabee

was parked up this afternoon in an open car park - not many cars around, but I was only doing paperwork, so thought it safe to be next to something............

the female owner (mid 60's I'd say) of the car comes back - plenty of room between me and her - opens the car door - no problem, fishes around in the back seat - but she's holding her keys and box of cakes - decides it must be awkward and plonks her box of cakes on the bonnet of MY car :scare::angry::rant:

My window is partly open and obviously I shout at her - she snatches it back up and is suitably embarrassed and apologetic - but thats only because I was there................UNBELIEVABLE :surrender:

I spent two days machine polishing and waxing the zed two weeks ago. then I take it to work the next day and when I finish work I come out and theres two massive seagulls standing on the roof :scare: . to make it worse im shouting at them and waving my arms about in the air and they are not even moving. they don't like the cobra exhaust though, started her up, they get a fright and fly away but making sure to do a massive sh1t over my bonnet! not happy at all

In my old crappy car I was sat in it eating a sandwich when the female owner of the car next to me returns. She opens her car door, gets half way in with ease but then decides she wants to open her door even more and so she did which meant smacking her door in to my car door (not gently). Even though I'm sat in the drivers seat of my car she just carried on as if I wasn't there, she finished getting in her car, shut the door and started her engine. I was in a bad mood anyway but the cheek to not even say sorry. So I then leant over, opened my passenger door and smacked it as hard as i could in to her door (like I say, old crappy car so I didn't care about mine). Surfice to say, the woman just looked at me in shock and the she did that look of the penny dropping when she realised why I had done it, she then apologised.

• Like 4

In my old crappy car I was sat in it eating a sandwich when the female owner of the car next to me returns. She opens her car door, gets half way in with ease but then decides she wants to open her door even more and so she did which meant smacking her door in to my car door (not gently). Even though I'm sat in the drivers seat of my car she just carried on as if I wasn't there, she finished getting in her car, shut the door and started her engine. I was in a bad mood anyway but the cheek to not even say sorry. So I then leant over, opened my passenger door and smacked it as hard as i could in to her door (like I say, old crappy car so I didn't care about mine). Surfice to say, the woman just looked at me in shock and the she did that look of the penny dropping when she realised why I had done it, she then apologised.

Nicely done!

was parked up this afternoon in an open car park - not many cars around, but I was only doing paperwork, so thought it safe to be next to something............

the female owner (mid 60's I'd say) of the car comes back - plenty of room between me and her - opens the car door - no problem, fishes around in the back seat - but she's holding her keys and box of cakes - decides it must be awkward and plonks her box of cakes on the bonnet of MY car :scare::angry::rant:

My window is partly open and obviously I shout at her - she snatches it back up and is suitably embarrassed and apologetic - but thats only because I was there................UNBELIEVABLE :surrender:

Should have just got out the car and beat the living crap out of her mate :lol:

Old guy that stays across the road from me feed's the birds every morning. Now I've got a crowd of birds including seagulls perched on my roof waiting for him to open his door. First thing the birds do when they take off is have a crap, usually on top of my wife's mini!

I sat in my friends car once with him and while his wife was out in asda, we waited. A black Merc C-Class rocked up with an older guy, I said 'watch your door I bet he opens it on yours'... dunno why I said it just had a feeling. Low and behold with two guys sitting in the car he opens it and smacks it...and carries on!! I grabbed the door handle but my mate, not wanting to start anything, said to leave it. I was furious! :angry: and it wasn't even my car! ALWAYS...park away from people if you can, its not worth the risk and always worth being told 'dont be silly' :lol: Not that if you need to repair a whole panel!

Edited by AMT