Datsun Love

Ruddles

Slap me if there is another thread like this, (I'm too tired to do a search, got my Electrical exams tomorrow and revision and cleaning the Zed has killed me off tonight :surrender: ).

Post your favourite Datsuns /Nissans modded or unmodded.

I'll start with what I have now added to the list as another possible future car :blush:

302989_10151613884146070_870654614_n.png

Oh my days that motor is nice!!! I would love one of these :)

Slap me if there is another thread like this, (I'm too tired to do a search, got my Electrical exams tomorrow and revision and cleaning the Zed has killed me off tonight :surrender: ).

Post your favourite Datsuns /Nissans modded or unmodded.

I'll start with what I have now added to the list as another possible future car :blush:

302989_10151613884146070_870654614_n.png

Not the best pic but these are my two beloved Datsuns :)

ZandG.JPG

I've now got deep dish style rims on the ZX and mahoosive stainless steal tail pipes (yes I am a secret chav!). Must get some new and better pics!

S.

• 2 weeks later...

Used to love reading your thread. Always always wanted one of these. Would be my first lottery purchase, even over Italian super cars I want., a nice black spec v.

Here you are bud :)

http://www.pistonhea...p?storyId=27757

If a pokey little dealer that sells 10K cars in Barry actually has that for sale I will eat my own face :lol:

When I was searching for mine, there was a bayside blue car with 12KM on the clock, it was £120k though :scare:

Used to love reading your thread. Always always wanted one of these. Would be my first lottery purchase, even over Italian super cars I want., a nice black spec v.

Here you are bud :)

http://www.pistonhea...p?storyId=27757

If a pokey little dealer that sells 10K cars in Barry actually has that for sale I will eat my own face :lol:

When I was searching for mine, there was a bayside blue car with 12KM on the clock, it was £120k though :scare:

:lol: you do have to wonder!

Yikes £120k?!? Crazy money.

Anyway, here's my contribution - was trying to find the Datsun 510 that was in Banzai a few months back. This may be it, not sure, but either way it's bloomin' lovely I think. Black 240 near the top of the thread is :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: too

datsun-520-video-1000x513-thumb-616xauto-33464.jpg