Hey

I bought myself an 05 350Z a few weeks ago and decided it was time to tap the resources of this forum since you all seem so friendly.

My names Rich and I'm from Manchester and im an alcohol... oh wait wrong forum.

First impressions are I love the car and the power. I had a 1.6 Civic Sport before so its a nice step up. The stereo is @*!#, I've started making a mental list of where I can get premium petrol from and I never have to give lifts to groups anymore.

It's a stock Z with the GT pack so theres a few changes I'll be making and I'd be grateful for your advice along the way

Cheers

Welcome to the forum mate, get some pics of your zed up.

Will do. I'm getting a Nismo N1 front splitter and some rear spats so I'll do a before and after. I've been quoted about £250 to paint and fit both. Does that sound about right?

Pics Now Up

OK. Please tell me it looks good because I spent 3 hours washing, polishing and waxing the b.tch this morning. Nice bit of back ache now. Went to take the photos and a massive tractor dumped a film of dust all over it.

It looks ok from a distance but up close the front bumper looks like a pock marked wall in a war zone. Theres a few scratches as well which I'd like to get covered.

Only mod so far is Stubby aerial from Steve 350Z. Thanks

Front splitter, rear spats, gear stick knob and new stereo to do.

IMG_0881.jpg

IMG_0879.jpg

IMG_0868.jpg

IMG_0887.jpg

IMG_0874.jpg

IMG_0876.jpg