This cant be real!!

jaffers

1 owner and new Bridgestones as well. OK ambitious on the mpg and a couple of other things amiss like auto wipers a dimming rear view mirror.

But seems like a cracking bargain for someone B)

UK car - GT (but no Rays) - low mileage ... what's not to like ?

For any newbies wondering, Rays were an option back in 2004 - the rims on that car are the OEM ones it came on at the time. ;)

Have to say that anyone who wants an unmolested original 350 might have a long wait if they don't snap this one up, providing it all checks out of course.

It's not uncommon for one owner sports car to have crazily low mileage. Low mileage one owner cars tend to be owned by more mature owners who more often than not will have access to at least one other car. I'd be much more suspicious if a 9 year old car with 17k on the clock had 3 or 4 owners.

Pete.

It's not uncommon for one owner sports car to have crazily low mileage. Low mileage one owner cars tend to be owned by more mature owners who more often than not will have access to at least one other car. I'd be much more suspicious if a 9 year old car with 17k on the clock had 3 or 4 owners.

Pete.

Yep, mine was 6 years old when I got it with only 12k on it. One owner, weekend toy.

i'm assuming original tyres so might be past there best due too age!

It will certainly have had new rears along the way. Mine were toast at 10k and I'm really easy on my tyres. From the wear on my fronts they would have gone 20k ish but there were cracks appearing inside the tread when the car was 5 years old.

Pete

i'm assuming original tyres so might be past there best due too age!

It will certainly have had new rears along the way. Mine were toast at 10k and I'm really easy on my tyres. From the wear on my fronts they would have gone 20k ish but there were cracks appearing inside the tread when the car was 5 years old.

Pete

The guy says it has new Bridgestones in his ad.

reasonable but suspicious as the seller has no feedback! I wouldn't go near it unless it was advertised elsewhere too!

Why? Everyone who uses eBay has had to start at some point and as someone who has not used it myself that attitude hardly encourages me to start if I were so minded! My reaction is the seller is too honest if anything and he has not fully appreciated the value of his car......I might be wrong but it could turn out to be a great opportunity for someone on here if it does all check out.

If only you were right.

Unfortunately one of the things in the security forums of ebay are 1st time high value item sales con artists.

usually the car is in spain or the like.

I believe the forum has a safeguard due to these cons.

It's a sign of the times we live in.

Two of the pictures show that there's a tag on the keyring, the sort that dealers use to identify their stock.

Pete

Well spotted Pete , Also has garage style paper mats on the floor...Its not far from me, so have emailed owner to pop over and have a look, will keep all informed... :thumbs:

Two of the pictures show that there's a tag on the keyring, the sort that dealers use to identify their stock.

Pete

Well spotted Pete , Also has garage style paper mats on the floor...Its not far from me, so have emailed owner to pop over and have a look, will keep all informed... :thumbs:

Already found out, the engine has had water damage and he says he rebuilt it himself, he's not sure if its cat C or D.

Edited by jaffers