This cant be real!!

jaffers

Two of the pictures show that there's a tag on the keyring, the sort that dealers use to identify their stock.

Pete

Well spotted Pete , Also has garage style paper mats on the floor...Its not far from me, so have emailed owner to pop over and

have a look, will keep all informed... :thumbs:

Thanks Jaffs..that will save me a trip to Putney.. Why do they do this, it will come back to bit him on the ass..!

Already found out, the engine has had water damage and he says he rebuilt it himself, he's not sure if its cat C or D.

Doesnt it also have JDM front light due to the black bit at the bottom, that suggest import to me or at the least the front lights have been changed for ebay cheapys for some reason.

Doesnt it also have JDM front light due to the black bit at the bottom, that suggest import to me or at the least the front lights have been changed for ebay cheapys for some reason.

Don't know about the lights but it looks like a U.K car to me, all the controls are in English and I spotted 43 mls to DTE. Car hasn't been taxed for a long time though, last tax ran out in 2010 :scare: and it doesn't look to have been Sorned either. Definitely needs further investigation.

Pete

Ooooo, this one really is intriguing. Be interesting to see what is uncovered and what Will finds out when viewing.

Edited by 14N

Better value than this one!

http://www.stephenja...201301497562125

Sounds very reasonable..... And if anyone wants to buy my zed for that amount let me know :-D

Well it was worth a try :-)

i have been waiting for this gt4 to be up for sale for so long as 35 is my old race number but that price is stupid

If only you were right.

Unfortunately one of the things in the security forums of ebay are 1st time high value item sales con artists.

usually the car is in spain or the like.

I believe the forum has a safeguard due to these cons.

It's a sign of the times we live in.

So what? If you go see the car then youll know its not in Spain, if you bang out £6K without checking something first then you deserve to get ripped. I dont have any feedback on ebay but I am still the chairman and treasurer of one of the UK's biggest car forums, does that mean the whole of the SXOC are bent? :lol:

Either way I dont see it as *that* cheap - sure, its got low miles but it wont have forever ;)

• Like 1

I am in the market for a zed, and emailed him asking for more details and better pictures. He says it will be valeted on Tuesday, and that he would send me some larger pictures after that. If you find anything out about this car please post on here. :thumbs:

• Like 1

If only you were right.

Unfortunately one of the things in the security forums of ebay are 1st time high value item sales con artists.

usually the car is in spain or the like.

I believe the forum has a safeguard due to these cons.

It's a sign of the times we live in.

So what? If you go see the car then youll know its not in Spain, if you bang out £6K without checking something first then you deserve to get ripped. I dont have any feedback on ebay but I am still the chairman and treasurer of one of the UK's biggest car forums, does that mean the whole of the SXOC are bent? :lol:

Either way I dont see it as *that* cheap - sure, its got low miles but it wont have forever ;)

:clap: pmsl

Edited by 4RE Leather

i'm assuming original tyres so might be past there best due too age!

It will certainly have had new rears along the way. Mine were toast at 10k and I'm really easy on my tyres. From the wear on my fronts they would have gone 20k ish but there were cracks appearing inside the tread when the car was 5 years old.

Pete

The guy says it has new Bridgestones in his ad.

reasonable but suspicious as the seller has no feedback! I wouldn't go near it unless it was advertised elsewhere too!

Why? Everyone who uses eBay has had to start at some point and as someone who has not used it myself that attitude hardly encourages me to start if I were so minded! My reaction is the seller is too honest if anything and he has not fully appreciated the value of his car......I might be wrong but it could turn out to be a great opportunity for someone on here if it does all check out.

I said it was suspicious, not just because of the fact he/she had no feedback. All I am saying is that I would be extremely cautious if bidding on it. After all that's the purpose of feedback (but as you're not on ebay, you wouldn't know that).

If it checks out, then great! A great bargain to be had! But when things seem too good to be true, they probably are

Edited by HARMLU

Hi everyone!

Its time to end all these rumours here lol,

Check this out, i have new pics of the car been polished and valeted: (ebay link removed)

I am the seller of the car :surrender:

So the story:

I found this car by accident more than half a year ago with the engine damaged by water and decided to buy and fix it hence the low mileage for my wife. Rebuilding engines is my hobby, so I've done quite a few in my life. With some parts from your beloved member ZMANALEX and some help from the other club members i rebuilt the engine,sadly though it took quite long time for me to do that as i was working on it few hours a week in a single garage (no surprise :D ) and through that time my wife got pregnant :yahoo: So she decided not to drive anymore and we are now selling the car.

The answers:

1. My main ebay account was recently suspended for unknown reason, and the case is still in process, so I opened a new account with no feedback to continue selling and buying, as i cannot live without ebay lol

2. Yes, its a UK car with UK Nissan warranty and service book.

3. Yes, the mileage and the owners are true and verified by myself.

4. Yes, its a big shame for me about Auto dimming mirror, auto wipers.... :blush: I thought all the cars of this year has these features, as my other cars (BMW and Audi) does.

5. Yes, the car has some bad points, which are: scratches on the front bumper and front wheels, but NOT the engine which is now nearly new.

6. Yes, the car is absolutely beautiful, fast, amazing, fresh, AND DOES 50mpg on the M25 :teeth: Still, I have a beautiful and rare Toyota Supra TT Aero Manual, so we dont need two sporty coupes in our household.

7. Yes, I will answer all upcoming questions ;)

Happy Now??? :lol:

• Like 2

7. Yes, I will answer all upcoming questions ;)

Is it Cat C or Cat D?

Pete

I dont know honestly. I dont care about those Categories and not gonna make profit for those companies doing "history checks". The dealer i bought it from havent received V5 from insurance company, so I had to pas VIC test to get new logbook anyway.