New to the forum Fareham

Thought it was about time I introduce myself, been lurking on the forum a while now.

I own an 03 Black GT 350Z, brought her back in late October after having a mainly jap background of cars EP3 Type R, two S13's (CA18 & SR20).

So far have fallen in love, mix of power and reliability has been spot on! Since October I have fitted a Japspeed K1, JWT Pop Charger & Japspeed Tubular Manifolds (fitting that was fun -.-) & have a set of Brides with Takatas, Y-Pipe and HSD Mono-Pro Coilovers sat waiting to go on.

Since I brought mine I have influenced two of my friends to buy 350's so there's 3 new owners in fareham! Mines a Black GT, I'm in Knowle Village (just noticed a black 370z across the road from me) my other friend has a silver import and is in Fareham Town/ Gosport aswell as our other buddy in his Gunmetal Grey GT in Porchester.

Keep spotting a couple of z's around my way. First off is a black 370z in Knowle Village, noticed it yesterday walking to the shops. Second a gunmetal grey 350z, see this some mornings on my way to work as I'm about to join the a32 near the shell garage....got a wave before as you headed towards Fareham

I put a spotted thread about your car on here about 2 months ago!

I'm in gosport... Saw your black 350 in knowle village, with the V6 plate?

Seen a couple of silver Zeds lately in and around fareham...

Get some pics up.

Welcome btw!

Ps - I can't believe you chose japspeed! Guess we've all made that mistake! Lol

Edited by Dave-350

I don't have a V6 reg, from what I have seen I think there is just me and a black 370 in Knowle. I will try and get the others to sign up but they aren't very in the whole forum thing I think. Seen a lot of Japspeed bashing however I now have Japspeed tubular manifolds including decats, Y-pipe and K1 and couldn't be happier fitment has been perfect and compared to my friends exhausts (Nismo and Cobra) I think I have made the right decision for me. Being 21, having S13's and such before you can imagine comfort and low noise levels have never been my priority lol I will try and get some pictures up of mine and my mates import later :)

Hi And welcome , im from Fareham area too, Funtly about 2 miles from Knowle village, Sunset Orange, theres is also another sunset in fareham in catisfield area, so that makes about 5 in 3 square miles, Hmm i wonder why so popular on the coast