Waxybox. My guilty pleasure

downhuman

Great service from Richard. I wanted to get off month to month orders, so signed up for 6 month subscription deal. Richard emailed me shortly after, pointing out it would be cheaper for me to keep on monthly ordering and applying the club code. I was in a hurry and didn't notice at paymemt that the code only applied the once, and not to each month's box. In short, I was going to pay £15.41 per box and he emailed to let me know it was better for me to stick with the monthly order and get it for £12.50

Not all web traders put the customer service ahead of making a few quid extra each month, I know it isn't much but he could easily have let it go. However, he's now got one nailed on, guaranteed customer for as long as I have a car!

• Like 3

As i had just finished cleaning car when my waxybox arrived i Finally had a chance to clean my car again on Wednesday as weather and time permitted and got to use my box of waxy tricks, now word of warning for all those who haven't used the clay bar and lube yet, this is what the lube bottle looked like when i went to use it.

20130410_194047_zpscdd80226.jpg

20130410_194039_zps6cdca6c3.jpg

obviously the bottle isn't quite man enough for the Lube :lol:

• 2 weeks later...