Waxybox. My guilty pleasure

downhuman

Richard informs me the code may not work again until the 1st April.... The last of the initial 25 was just used so he needs to reset it and has upped to 35 this time around

I was going to say that may have been me ordering the next one, but...

Works for me, I'm definitely in again, thanks for sorting :thumbs:

So I'll just blame Ekona instead. :stir:

:lol:

Finishkare poly shampoo - very good, would buy this

Mint wheels - not bad, similar to billberry but minty. If cheaper than billberry, would buy.

Glass cleaner - Very good product. Hardcore cleaning power - removed wiper marks off the Mrs' KA windscreen. Would probs strip windscreen sealant in a heatbeat too, but good for dirty glass. Last box's nano glass cleaner for the Zed, which has PIAA treatment on it :)

Chemical Guys Grime Reaper - Good, no better or worse than any other APC I've tried so I tend to go with price

Wax - did the Mrs' car with it as the Zed has a nano sealant on it... Decent looks, easy removal and cured in the cold today no probs - will see on longevity :thumbs:

Clay and other bits - no yet used

I'd just like to say I think WaxyBox is a great idea, and I will continue to use it every month from now on.

The products supplied in the latest box were ll fantastic and more than I expected.

Mega thanks to the creaters and the OP of this thread!

Check my build thread for some pics I just added (not the best sorry) using the products supplied in this box.

Has the website creator considered looking at https://www.paypal.com/uk/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_subscr-intro-outside as it will let him set-up paypal buttons that send him recurring payments every month. He could for example create us a £10 button, we all click and pay once and then every month Paypal sends him another £10 and he sends us a new box. If you want to cancel you just kill the payment from your paypal page and he doesn't send out the box. Simples really, I've used them loads before on my websites.

• Like 1

Thanks for feedback guys - will let Richard know (and also that people are having code issues)

He is looking at longer term solutions too.

I've done 4 of them now and, sad to admit, find receiving it each month quite exciting lol....

Code worked this morning, order placed.

Changed the way it worked this time. 2.50 discount instead of 5 but an option for free postage which makes it cheaper than the first order! :thumbs:

So far part of my office is covered in the bonus set and the one from yesterday. Looking forward to trying them all out.

Has the website creator considered looking at https://www.paypal.com/uk/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_subscr-intro-outside as it will let him set-up paypal buttons that send him recurring payments every month. He could for example create us a £10 button, we all click and pay once and then every month Paypal sends him another £10 and he sends us a new box. If you want to cancel you just kill the payment from your paypal page and he doesn't send out the box. Simples really, I've used them loads before on my websites.

As a businessman and web developer I can tell you that PayPal charge around 4% on transaction fees, 4% that comes out of profit and if you're working in low profit margins its pretty shite.

He needs to get a merchant account, like streamline. Then use a payment gateway like sage pay. That's who I use, very cheap compared to PayPal. And then he can sort out proper direct debits too!

Just some thoughts.

Edited by Dave-350

Just registered & ordered mine. Entered the code, accepted it reducing it to £12.50, clicked 1st class delivery for an extra 99p & paid.

Awesome, until its charged me £15.99 anyway :thumbdown:

£15.99 is totally worth it for what you receive anyway!

It amended the price but upon paying it charged £15.99 for some reason. Then I had the pop up on my iPhone from PayPal saying you have paid so & so £15.99 so :shrug:

Here we go

I know you're sorted now, but the discount hasn't been applied on that screenshot. There should be another line at the bottom under 'Shipping & Handling' labelled 'Discount (code)' and amount deducted. Just letting you know so you (and anyone else) can keep an eye out for that in future.

When I ordered mine, it added a three month subscription option at the last stage of the checkout process. Luckily I noticed before I clicked the last button, took me a moment to work out why it'd gone from £12.50 to £60 though. :lol: